Mythic Guild Selling Mythic Antorus menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

socomdan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mythic Guild Selling Mythic Antorus

Hello all,

If you're interested in a Mythic Antorus run before BFA hits. Look no further!

- Horde Only
    - US runs include all North American Region servers.
    - All raids are Master Loot.
    - Avg number of loot per buyer is 10-15 in a full run scenario.
    - Sales runs can be done cross-realm.

Price List

11/11M No Mount - 4.2M
    10/11M - 3.2M
    9/11M - 2.5M

Titanslayer - Mythic Argus kill - 2.2M

Prices are subject to change and open to slight negotiation.

Sale Details:

1. Information Required

Please include the name, class and primary spec of your character in your PM, and be aware our Sale Times are 9-1am EST Friday or Saturday

2. Deposits

A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be payed when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule.We will are flexible and rather do the whole run (we get more money that way =) ).

3. Payment
    The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. If you have not paid in full and/or have not made previous alternate arrangements by that time, your deposit will be forfeited. Once again communicate to us any issues.

4. Discount!
    If you can get the gold to us on Tichondrius or Kil'Jaeden (Horde side) there will be a 400k discount applied to your total.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nighthold

We also sell Mythic Guldan and The Chosen title pm if interested.

FAQs

What are the loot rules?

The loot rules will be Buyer > Raider for any items. You will receive any items for you class/spec, including any warforged, and sockets.

BOEs from trash or bosses will be looted to you. This includes BOEs outside of your main stat & armor class.

What time do you guys usually run Antorus?

Antorus farm nights are on Fridays & Saturdays 9pm-1am est. We can set up a run on whichever day is best for you.

How do I contact you in setting up a run?

PM me or reply to this thread.

I have more questions!

Leave your question here in this thread or pm me, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by socomdan; 07-03-2018 at 06:47 AM.

Mythic Guild Selling Mythic Antorus