[US] 6k+ raider.io score players selling carries up to +23 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

priestly1250's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] 6k+ raider.io score players selling carries up to +23

Hey guys of ownedcore, if you are looking to cut out the middle man and get some raider.io score, my group will be selling +20 carries throughout the weekend.

Everyone in our group is 11/11m in US top 50 guilds, we are all 6k+ score, and have chested many +27 keys, even a few +28.

If you are looking to play with some of the very top players on the US region and get some score, we can carry up to +23 or even +24 keys depending on the dungeon. We do not require piloting your account, and can work with you to get keys you want to complete.

I don't really know what else to say, I know there are a lot of groups to choose from when purchasing carries, but I can promise this, it is extremely unlikely any of these groups are are skilled in high keys as ours. Our service is fast and professional, and you can feel free to join discord with us while we run keystones and listen to our strategies / ask any questions during the run if you like.

To get in contact with me just PM me on ownedcore and we can hop in discord or skype and work out what it is you are looking for. Thanks!

P.S. My guild has an open spot this coming week for Mythic 11/11 ML run

[US] 6k+ raider.io score players selling carries up to +23