16/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yellow bountys on map?

I already post same question here https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ml#post3855792 ([HOW TO] HUD is not visible/does not start) but got a advice to start a thread.

So what actually mean that TH marked some bounty names on map with yellow color? Mb some rare things should be there?

Yellow bountys on map?
    wickedazz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took a look into the code of the WaypointQuestsPlugin.cs but there I could only find the list of the bounties to highlight:

Code:
                BountiesToHighlight.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoQuests.Bounty_KillTheDataminer_347095);
                BountiesToHighlight.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoQuests.Bounty_KillCaptainClegg_361354);
                BountiesToHighlight.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoQuests.Bounty_KillRadnoj_361352);
                BountiesToHighlight.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoQuests.Bounty_ClearTheCryptOfTheAncients_345517);
                BountiesToHighlight.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoQuests.Bounty_ClearWarriorsRest_345520);
                BountiesToHighlight.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoQuests.Bounty_CarrionFarm_345500);
                BountiesToHighlight.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoQuests.Bounty_EternalWar_345505);
                BountiesToHighlight.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoQuests.Bounty_LastStandOfTheAncients_345502);
                BountiesToHighlight.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoQuests.Bounty_TheCursedCellar_369944);
    A bit of research about the first listed quest tells that the Elite which is needed to be killed on that bounty may drop a really rare legendary material
    (Source: Dataminer - Diablo Wiki)

I think it's just about the rarity of the target elites of the according bounty.

Hope that helps a bit

EDIT: Maybe it would be great in a future update to have the bounty in a5 with the chest higlighted in red or something (the one needed for the 'cursed' achievement) ;-)

3. Thanks Bonza13 (1 members gave Thanks to wickedazz for this useful post)
    wickedazz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know, whether the bounties are in memory even before opening the map the first time? Then I think I could write a tiny plugin which fires a popup as soon as the "The Cursed Peat" bounty "spawned" without always having a look on the map ;-) Prolly this would save a few seconds on each time a new game is created ;-)

EDIT:
    Well... kinda bored this night, so here you are:
    Popup on available Cursed Peat bounty
    Last edited by wickedazz; 05-15-2018 at 05:14 PM.