Pc-Na, Cp 600+, 8 Max Characters, Dlcs, Eso Plus, Vma, Crafter, Gold Sets-A Ton Sets menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

JMW177's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pc-Na, Cp 600+, 8 Max Characters, Dlcs, Eso Plus, Vma, Crafter, Gold Sets-A Ton Sets

PC-NA, CP 600+, 8 MAX Characters, Crown Crates, 400+ Crown Gems, DLCs, ESO Plus, vMA, Master Crafter, Imperial, House, 10+ GOLD Armor/Weapon Sets

ESO Account CP 600 - Album on Imgur 50+ pictures of the account

1,000,000 Gold

Hunding Palatial House (6,500 Crowns)

Banker Owned (5,000 Crowns)

DLCs Owned

2 weeks of ESO Plus

6 of the New Scalecaller Crown Crates

400 Crown Gems to spend in the scalecaller crates or the new crates coming in Summerset

Morrowind Owned

Imperial Edition with Imperial Race

Master Crafter

8 Max Characters:

Magicka Nightblade DPS (Master Crafter)

Stamina Nightblade DPS

Magicka Templar DPS (PvE/PvP Ready, Trial Ready, Ready to switch to healer)

Magicka Sorcerer DPS (PvE/PvP Ready, Trial Ready, Pet Build ready to switch to plain Mag Sorc)

Stamina Sorcerer DPS (PvE/PvP Ready, Trial Ready, Main with Multiple Builds)

Stamina Dragonknight DPS (Ready to Switch to Tank)

Magicka DragonKnight DPS (Trial Ready)

Stamina Warden DPS

Master Crafter:

Max BlackSmithing (Makes Heavy Armor, 8-9 Traits in all Armor, 7-9 Traits on important Weapons)

Max Clothing (Makes Medium/Light Armor, 6-9 Traits on all Light/Medium Armor)

Max Woodworking (Makes Bows, Shields, and Staves, 7-9 Traits on all Weapons/Shields)

Max Provisioning (Makes Food/Drinks, Lots of Recipes)

Max Alchemy

Lots of Furnishings available to Craft

Lots of Good Mounts, Pets, and Cosmetics

VMA Weapons

Do not contact me unless you are a serious buyer or you want more information on the account

I do not pay first, I use PayPal and do not accept Services and Goods or E-Checks

Gold Armor/Weapon Sets: Hunding's Rage, Vicious Ophidian, Necropotence, Infalliable Aether, Burning Spellweave, Julianos, Twice-Born Star, Imperial Physique, ShackleBreaker, Spriggans

Have just about all of the good armor sets in the game including about all the good sets in the game including all of the monster sets and a lot of them in Gold Quality.

I have over 60+ pictures of almost all of the important items on my account, I have over 400 pieces of Armor, Weapons, and Jewelry

I Have 360 Bank Slots and 120-180 Slots on all of my Characters

I Have 30-50 Mount Speed on a few of my Characters including my Main Sorc, Templar and Nightblade.

My Skype is jmw91799
    Contact me for 60+ pictures of the account
    $600 Paypal or Best offer

Pc-Na, Cp 600+, 8 Max Characters, Dlcs, Eso Plus, Vma, Crafter, Gold Sets-A Ton Sets