0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(2.3.0)MurderWoW

Hello every 1 Murder WoW is now open it is a public server with website http://murderwow.servegame.org/ the owner of the server is good with PS and has me as back up:P we have custom t7-8 mall in special area Teleporter NPC Start quest that gets you to 70 andgives money and wep we r going to host events for t7 as we are not going to give it out(there will be nothing to do in game) i will be helping owner improve his server to the full extent of my powers and push my limits i will be getting my personal instance designer to make some custom instances soon and maby make t8 drop there im still thinking Zul aman will start working sooz just after i finish tinkering around:P so Come on in and join the fun server will be up bout 95% of the time untill more ppl join

Relmlist is murderwow.servegame.org

The 1 and only rune IS..............Have FUN:P hope to c u all soon

Im posting this server for a mate
    Last edited by bobjay; 11-28-2007 at 04:45 PM.
    Love me feed me never leave me

(2.3.0)MurderWoW