ShaperWoW- Powerful undetected rotations bot (FREE DURING BETA!) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ShaperWoW's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ShaperWoW- Powerful undetected rotations bot (FREE DURING BETA!)

Introducing Shaper Bot for WoW:
    A lightweight and powerful, next generation rotations bot for World of Warcraft focused on anti-detection.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently NOT for sale! If you are interested, you can sign up for the free beta below. Please be aware there are currently limited rotations/plugins available so you should be prepared to create your own!
    If you are familiar with code, come get a headstart on what is surely going to become a booming community. Shaper Bot currently has no rotations and plugins developed except for the example rotations and plugins included with the bot, so users will have to be able to code their own rotations and plugins. The Shaper API is extremely easy to use and is well documented in our community forums. Shaper Bot also has features in place that will allow easy selling and integration with our shop for private rotations and plugins. The bot will work in BFA so come take a look and have some fun. You can signup for the developer's beta here:

Beta Signup | Shaper Bot

We will be selecting about 20-30 users to participate during this phase.
    We're also looking to hire an additional one or two developers to help with building and maintaining rotations. More details will be in our forums which you can access if you are selected for the beta.

What is Shaper Bot?
    Shaper Bot is a screen reading, automated combat routine and rotations bot for World of Warcraft. We designed it with the focus on anti-detection, but at the same time it is still very powerful and can perform many complex tasks in WoW with ease. The Shaper API, based on C#, is incredibly flexible and comprehensive and allows combat routine and rotations developers to create almost anything they can dream of. Tasks that require complex logic, for example, top level PvP arena interrupting and healing, are incredibly simple to code using the Shaper API.

How good is the anti-detection?

It's really good. This was our main focus for this project, to have a safe and reliable way to automate World of Warcraft playing and not have to worry about the bans. We have all the standard protections like unique builds per user and completely noninvasive screen reading of game events, and then many levels of protection on top that you will only find in Shaper Bot. Completely humanized input makes the bot indistinguishable from a real human playing from their computer.

What can Shaper Bot do?

Shaper Bot can do a LOT. The example rotations and plugins were able to easily climb to gladiator ratings in 3v3 PvP arena. The raiding example rotation consistently parses in the legendary 95%+ rankings for ilvl in healing (traditionally pretty tough for screen reading bots). It can keep track of all buffs and debuffs, spell cooldowns, ranges, GCD timers, DRs, spell casts, instant casts, HPs, mana, combo points etc... Basically anything you can think of to track. And if it's not in there right now, we are continually developing and improving Shaper so you will see it in there in the future. Doing SimCraft DPS is extremely easy.
    Last edited by ShaperWoW; 04-13-2018 at 08:47 AM. Reason: update

ShaperWoW- Powerful undetected rotations bot (FREE DURING BETA!)
    Kovrizha's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/10
    Trade Feedback
    44 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ShaperWoW View Post
    Completely humanized input makes the bot indistinguishable from a real human playing from their computer.
    Good day.
    Could you pls elaborate?
    How do you send mouse/kb strokes, via standard win sendmessage?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kovrizha View Post
    Good day.
    Could you pls elaborate?
    How do you send mouse/kb strokes, via standard win sendmessage?
    winapi is not used for input/screen reading

KarkarnRed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is exciting! Are you only accepting programmers with industry experience or are students acceptable as well? I only have some fairly basic C, C# and Java classes completed so far but would love to get involved in the creation of routines, especially in such a new community.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KarkarnRed View Post
    This is exciting! Are you only accepting programmers with industry experience or are students acceptable as well? I only have some fairly basic C, C# and Java classes completed so far but would love to get involved in the creation of routines, especially in such a new community.
    Anyone can signup for now, just link to some of your code or projects. We'll be selecting 20-30 out of all the signups so you may or may not get to test for this phase.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The betas have started going out, check your emails to see if you were selected.

buschaffe's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    11/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some video footage of the bot doing its thing would be awesome.

ximi489's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very interested in this, dont have much programming experience besides my degree im pursuing right now but would love to support in any way possible

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ximi489 View Post
    very interested in this, dont have much programming experience besides my degree im pursuing right now but would love to support in any way possible
    Just sign up for it and if you don't have any github or demos to your code just put ownedcore and I'll try to hook you up.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    double posted by accident
    Last edited by ShaperWoW; 04-10-2018 at 12:51 AM. Reason: double posted by accident

TheBovice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been making rotations for a while now, would love to be part of the developing team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ximi489's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sign up for it and if you don't have any github or demos to your code just put ownedcore and I'll try to hook you up.

said invalid url when i tried to include but my name is hivro

c7_zo6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can u please hook me up too i have already registered in the site

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bunch more users have just been added to the beta so check your emails if you signed up.

maxfx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be monitoring this with great interest Best of luck on your project! Do you have a website or any youtube videos with the engine running etc?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast