2vs2-3vs3 Arena Boost menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zerq123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2vs2-3vs3 Arena Boost

Hello everyone!
    Now the new season started, me and my friends, after capping ourselves to 2.4, are offering to everyone boost to 2.000, 2.200 (maybe 2.400, which will be a bit more harder as it's the beginning of the season).
    We started the idea of boosting because we thought that PvP nowdays is a total different bracket to PvE, and that some PvErs might not have the time to progress themselves PvPwise, but would like the transmog, the achievements or even the tabards + enchant from PvP, or PvP players who are playing it casually.
    So, here it is:
    I am currently boosting Rogues and Shamans myself to the desired rating, which usually takes me 1 to 2 days, since I am unemployed right now, and do WoW for a living.
    Myself means that you'll handle me the account information and I'll myself join and play your character, while we're having contact or talking live over Skype or any other communication device you want.
    Any other class will be selfplayed.
    Pricewise, we'll decide discuss it further.
    My first 3 clients will get a discounted boost, so that we get some hype on it.
    For more info about the boost, add my name on Skype : frsknz0r
    Let's talk in chat!
    Hope you'll find me soon.
    PS: I don't have the biggest reputation, but a man has to start from somewhere, so, that's what I am doing here.
    Hope you appreciate it.
    Wish you the best and enjoy the new season everyone!
    Last edited by zerq123; 03-26-2018 at 11:51 AM.

2vs2-3vs3 Arena Boost