Battle For Azeroth Alpha account for sale menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

raventuu's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle For Azeroth Alpha account for sale

Hey guys , got an invite into the BFA Alpha but im not intersted in it , gonna wait for launch

The account also has legion and a 969ilvl paladin with no gametime on it.

I want 120$(USD) For the account and i will take offers if anyone wants to offer.

Some proof , can prove with another in real time if anyone would ask : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Please skype/email me @ [email protected] : ///////// Discord @ : Raven#6428

Will do account tests only for trusted members and if they are certain they will buy it after.

Will go first to reputable members only , will not go first if u don't have a lot of feedbacks.

Im looking to sell the account not rent it. (Might rent it if it's for a good offer and time)

Can also consign it to some big seller .

What u can do in the alpha :

-Level up to 113
    -2 Dungeons
    -First zone on each side
    -Some of the class changes/returns
    -U have all the classes u wanna play

Battle For Azeroth Alpha account for sale
    Kelwynd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, the same account you were about to "sell" me until i saw this on your thread. Here's the comment that stopped me from sending the money because i was worried Sketchy.jpg

And then our conversation went like this, here's the proof of our conversation. ---> Here's him saying that he sold it after i refused to send money moresketchy.jpg

So much for that guy that sent his money and "were done" , stay far away from this person.

raventuu's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kelwynd View Post
    Wait, the same account you were about to "sell" me until i saw this on your thread. Here's the comment that stopped me from sending the money because i was worried Sketchy.jpg

And then our conversation went like this, here's the proof of our conversation. ---> Here's him saying that he sold it after i refused to send money moresketchy.jpg

So much for that guy that sent his money and "were done" , stay far away from this person.

Says the reported scammer "Thread on epic npc "Scammed by Kelwynd (skype id: syphin3)"

Kelwynd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how are you selling a account you've said you already sold?

scammaz.jpg

Kelwynd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet <--- Raven claiming he already sold the account after i declined to send money.

Also, you can bring that up but i'm getting my epicnpc account back... if i was really hiding something, i would of made a new ownedcore account, don't be so dense. If i had anything to hide... i would've taken the steps to cover it up.

So about that positive feedback you said you were getting? Lol, you know i have that conversation from discord right?
    Last edited by Kelwynd; 03-26-2018 at 05:38 PM.

raventuu's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kelwynd View Post
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet <--- Raven claiming he already sold the account after i declined to send money.

Also, you can bring that up but i'm getting my epicnpc account back... if i was really hiding something, i would of made a new ownedcore account, don't be so dense. If i had anything to hide... i would've taken the steps to cover it up.

So about that positive feedback you said you were getting? Lol, you know i have that conversation from discord right?
    Lol u still mad u can't scam me with ur "friend" ? thanks for posting twice now i can report u twice and get u banned here too

Kelwynd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amusing you still haven't answered my question...

You literally admitted here you sold the account to someone for 100 euros and that the guy was "honest and fast"....so why are you back here selling the same account if you sold it? Along with 0% TRADE FEEDBACK that you admittted you had.

(Notice how nobody is buying your fake account and you've made over 4+ threads trying to sell it)

Kelwynd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Battle For Azeroth Alpha invite account for sale

Something is mentally wrong with this person.... why is there account still not banned on here? this is the 3rd scammer post about him/her...