Rank Boosting // 500 Wins // Daily Quests & Wins // Hero Level Service. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

HarleyQuinn Boosting's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rank Boosting // 500 Wins // Daily Quests & Wins // Hero Level Service.

Hello, since i started again with Hearthstone, i would love to improve my Gameplay with my Deck again. Thus i decided to offer my Boosting Service, after reaching Legend many Times before.

Price: I decided to do it cheap, because we both will profit off of it. The Price will be set for 55€ PayPal F&F.

What will you need?

- Maybe an Login Code, which is received via Mail or Mobile.
    - Preferred Class Demon Hunter.
    - Viable Cards and/or enough Dust for me to create my own Deck. (Around 3000 Dust, in total i think.).
    - Patience.

What will you get?

- Legend Cardback.
    - Rewards and EXP.
    - Wins for your golden Hero.

Sidenotes:

- For your Account's Safety, i would ask you not to log in to the Game, while i am doing the Boost.
    - All Boosting Services are handplayed and only me, myself and I play on your Account, never anyone else besides me.
    - All Communication will be via PM here, i do NOT use Discord.
    - As Payment i only accept PayPal. (Chargebacks and everything related to it will be instantly reported to both, Ownedcore and Blizzard.)
    - This Service is not refundable.
    - I can do it with other Decks and Classes too, but i mainly offer this Service, because i find it to be the best Way to stay motivated and learn more about my Deck.
    - Please allow me from 7 to 14 Days to complete this Boost, as my free Time to play the Game does change from Day to Day.
    - I also can do other Services for u, such as Golden Hero Farm, completing Quests Daily, EXP Farm. For those and more Informations in that Matter, just send me an PM here.​
    Last edited by HarleyQuinn Boosting; 01-27-2021 at 03:59 AM.

Rank Boosting // 500 Wins // Daily Quests & Wins // Hero Level Service.