World of Warcraft Social Engineering GET AHEAD. BECOME THE BEST. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wowsocialengineering's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft Social Engineering GET AHEAD. BECOME THE BEST.

I'm selling a unique service in the sense that this is a tutorial custom fit to the needs of the buyer in terms of the goal they want to achieve on WoW.

Let's face it, success in WoW is 1% skill and 99% social maneuvering, which many people have trouble with due to false beliefs about the way things are, which leads them to fall behind in a world that it's extremely easy in to get ahead.

I will help you get to any point you want in WoW, whether it be getting into a top guild or manuevering your way to the top of the arena ladder- I will teach you how to circumvent shmucks and get right to the top.

Come talk/text me on Skype for a few minutes (for free) and ask your question and you will see I mean business and guarantee results. The guidance I give is pure genius and is 100% certain to get you ahead in this game, it's really not that hard if you understand the type of people that constitute the top of the pyramid.

Skype live:wbusinessc

With the teachings of my services, you will never have to buy anything related to this game ever again- guaranteed.

World of Warcraft Social Engineering GET AHEAD. BECOME THE BEST.