Farming Achievements, Mounts, Reps, Titles, PVP & More | High Quality Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Giganz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farming Achievements, Mounts, Reps, Titles, PVP & More | High Quality Service

Some Feedback from our Customers on EpicNPC

Originally Posted by tani38 View Post
    Very good service. Done very quickly. Amazing job !
    Originally Posted by Tirum View Post
    Just got service from this guy! I have gotten loads of services before, but this guy is the best I've dealt with so far. Gave me screenshots every time there was a new milestone achieved! Can recommend him for everyone!
    Originally Posted by CorgKing View Post
    Awesome Service
    Originally Posted by djohnson92 View Post
    These guys are lightning fast! 24/7 communication and screenshot sent when requrested! I wil be using them again for sure! Thank you so much!!
    Originally Posted by Nightran View Post
    These guys are hands down the best people I have ever worked with. They were quick to respond when I first contacted them and continued the thread during the week that they were working on my account. They kept me up to date with constant photos and updates and were always free to respectfully answer my questions even though some of them were dumb. Their boosters went above and beyond by doing things that weren't needed and helping me out. I have worked with a lot of people over the years and these guys are hands down the best, if you choose to work with them you won't regret it, I know I don't. On top of everything they also have some of the best prices I've seen.
    Originally Posted by Lisse View Post
    these guys are cheap and fast, always updated on progress recommended!+++
    Originally Posted by TrippleXx View Post
    He is very reliable, fast and very safe.Is always available online and sends screenshots about the stand.Highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by mohammeda View Post
    Excellent & fast service

Farming Achievements, Mounts, Reps, Titles, PVP & More | High Quality Service
    RedRussian's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, can you farm rare raid mounts?[IMG]https://**************?img=ym[/IMG]
    Last edited by RedRussian; 04-24-2018 at 04:58 PM.