Multiple ToV Mythic appearances menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Doorway's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

Multiple ToV Mythic appearances

Heya folks, looooooong time lurker so, hey, here's a lil contribution.

This was a little bit of an accident, but I'm assuming it's the same principle as the multiple vicious saddle thing.

I completed a Chosen run this past weekend, and I'm not sure if it's just the mythic ToV completion or if it's the chosen achievement, but after the raid Hymdall mails you the mythic ensemble. I ran this on a paladin, but I had another account with a level 64 mage logged in AH'ing. When I went to mailbox to collect auctions I noticed that I had a box from Hymdall and it was the mythic ToV cloth ensemble.

Not sure if you can reclear it on a toon that's already cleared mythic ToV or not, but, a little neat thing you can preplan to cut down on how many toons you have to run.

These ads disappear when you log in.

Aeon1c's Avatar Active Member High Warlord CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/30
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Post pics or didn't happen.

Moudi's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I think this was already posted before, nothing new

MithosNL's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Question did your other character have Legion? Cuz I just tested in on a battlechest character and it didnt work

Kallisti's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Cool find!
    Last edited by Kallisti; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:09 PM.

thegodsofgaming's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    When I do The Chosen on my Horde, can I get the Box on my Alliance Account at the same time?

Twentycents's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Every achivment u get with a character will trigger the same achievment on every other bnet char which are logged in at the same time, and the reward that goes with it
    I ran mop challenge with my main and logged my two other accounts when the meta achiev popped, got the challenge set on all 3 chars
    this "bug" or "exploit" is known since mop, and posted on everytime a kind of reward pop out, challenge skin on draenor, harrsion jones follower, the chosen, whatever ..
    But thanks for sharing

Kallisti's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    So I did this a week ago with 2 other accounts logged in - one with a trial character, another with a DK and got the boxes on both. I just bought a 4th account to do it again this week, created 3 other trial characters and parked them in Org and didn't get a single box or the achievement on them. Only got the box and achievement on the character on my main account that was in the raid.

Not sure what I did different this go around or if it was patched? Maybe it only counts the first time?

Edit: Wanted to add the following info -

- All the accounts had an active subscription.
    - Two accounts were Legion/BFA, the other was a leftover Draenor account (I guess it is considered starter now).
    - Everything was logged in same faction/server.
    - All characters not in TOV were parked in Org, fresh DK after the DK zone, and the trial toons were not boosted yet.

More Info:
    - Just tried again with 3 DKs in the starter zone and none of them got it either but was able to send them mail from my main account.
    Last edited by Kallisti; 1 Week Ago at 10:42 PM. Reason: Additional info

bl4ckg4m3's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    U can do it on each Bnet Account only one time btw.