deluxe edition 20 level 2 chars, 301 PL titan, 278 PL Warlock name change available menu

User Tag List

MMO Boosting's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

deluxe edition 20 level 2 chars, 301 PL titan, 278 PL Warlock name change available

Hello guys, selling a personal account with Titan 301 power level, and warlock 278 power level. i didnt play on the account since December and I'm not having time to play this game.

The account is pre-purchased for 100 euros and it has those 2 chars on it. If you are interested let me know what i can add more about the account. I can give you full access to email where the account is created, or i can change an email for you. As well im providing you full info of the account so you can change it whenever whatever you want.

Price : 35$
    PayPal

Best regards
    For more info add skype/discord or write on email.

Email: [email protected]
    Discord : MMO Boosting Service#7573

or click images below:

Best regards
    Last edited by MMO Boosting; 03-22-2018 at 04:55 AM.
    Visit us on our website MMO Boosting, we will be happy to serve you

deluxe edition 20 level 2 chars, 301 PL titan, 278 PL Warlock name change available