** SELLING ** Hearthstone Account (NA) 39 Legendaries / 2937 wins / 69 card backs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

awake283's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

** SELLING ** Hearthstone Account (NA) 39 Legendaries / 2937 wins / 69 card backs

Hi!

Selling my Hearthstone account. It's in clean standing, never had any sort of ban or timeout or anything like that. This account has 39 Legendaries, all from standard play. It also has nearly 3,000 wins, and 69 (nice) card backs. No golden heroes, but multiple classes are near it, with a total character level of 493.

It's a great account that has almost all relevant cards from standard play. It also has every adventure purchased. Has almost all of the Death Knight cards from KotFT. Has some of the older card backs like Pandaria and Naxxramas. Comes with 1600 dust. Also has Magni, Alleria, Morgl, the female Paladin whose name I forget, Maiev, Tyrande, and Medivh heroes.

Honestly it's a really nice account, with years of play since the beginning of the game. It's just time for me to move on to other things in life. As a bonus, there is a WoW account attached to the Battle.Net ID that has multiple max level characters, and years of work on that as well. You can have full control of the email account associated with the Battle.Net ID, and I will do anything needed to get that set up for a buyer.

PLEASE feel free to message me on Discord at Irisai#5729, email me at [email protected], or on Skype at awake283. Please ask me any questions you may have regarding more specifics about the account, or anything regarding a transaction.

The asking price for this Battle.Net account is €90E.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by awake283; 02-13-2018 at 11:37 PM.

** SELLING ** Hearthstone Account (NA) 39 Legendaries / 2937 wins / 69 card backs