Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft Warmane(WOTLK Icecrown realmlist) account.

Orc Fury warrior , 5.8k with 2.8k achivement points , full enchants and gems. With blacksmithing and first aid . Second spec, tank is 5+k gs with sindragosa's trinket . 200 gold in bag, shadowmourne quest (I already got Shadow's edge only left 3 parts). It costs minimum 300 coin warmane currency (380 coin = 300 $) . I want to sell it for 170$ or we can still talk about price, I can make discount . if you wil be interested contact me on my Gmail : [email protected]. I can show you images and everything to avoid scam from both sides. you have to pay first but Im risking something too and Im gonna tell you in mail message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World of Warcraft Warmane(WOTLK Icecrown realmlist) account.-zd-gif   World of Warcraft Warmane(WOTLK Icecrown realmlist) account.-s-gif   World of Warcraft Warmane(WOTLK Icecrown realmlist) account.-mo-gif   World of Warcraft Warmane(WOTLK Icecrown realmlist) account.-no-gif  

World of Warcraft Warmane(WOTLK Icecrown realmlist) account.