Destiny 2 CHEAP carries! Daddy Carries| Nightfalls | Trials | Leviathan menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TrialsDaddyCarries's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Destiny 2 CHEAP carries! Daddy Carries| Nightfalls | Trials | Leviathan

If you are interested in ordering one of the packages let us know in the "Orders" channel below, we will get you flawless guaranteed no matter what, our team consists of many high tier players that nets flawless with an average win rate of 99%, we will never give your account back without a flawless and we will never ditch you before your flawless card is finished in trials. We are a non-toxic bunch that you will guaranteed have a swell time with. That's not all you can also pay 3 wins in if it's your first time ordering for that extra bit of safety. We have a website you can use if you are very careful of your account and want paypals buyer protections WARNING: Your orders are prioritized if you set them up trough #orders in discord as @TrialsDaddy will personally process them. Also note that if you use the site to purchase we will be recording gameplay as proof so you cannot chargeback it later!

We also offer PvE services, refer to our website for these pricings!

We will offer refunds if we do not finish your flawless within a maximum of 3 hours, usually our flawless finish rate is no more than 1 hour and 15 minutes depending on how fast the games are. We will not disclose any of our personal info unless you plan to order. We hope that you put your faith in us, we want to be the cheapest and best service out there for you guys. Feedback and honesty is always appreciated.

Pricings are as followed!

CARRY WEBSITE

REFER TO OUR WEBSITE FOR PRICINGS INFORMATION AND FAQ. THERE WILL BE IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS THAT MIGHT BE NEEDED TO FULFILL FOR CERTAIN SPECIFIC ORDERS.

WE ARE A NEW SERVICE, CHEAPEST ONE IN THE MARKET. OUR SERVICE OFFERS PAYPAL BUYERS PROTECTION

DISCORD: Discord

PM or add for more questions: TrialsDaddy#9243

Edit: I know our extremely cheap prices make us look fishy, but if you are skeptical add me on Discord. Let's have a talk and I can only hope I can put your worries at ease.
    Last edited by TrialsDaddyCarries; 01-10-2018 at 09:51 PM.

Destiny 2 CHEAP carries! Daddy Carries| Nightfalls | Trials | Leviathan
    TrialsDaddyCarries's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Check us out!