$$ PAY TO SETUP SERVER - Need help setting up a new wow server! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Santayana's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$$ PAY TO SETUP SERVER - Need help setting up a new wow server!

Topic: Need help setting up a new server!

Dear fellow lovers of all things WoW,

I have a one of a kind vision... a vision sure to rock the doors off Blizzard. To show them the potential of what a true visionary can do with their game and a pound of creativity. Over the past 6 years 13 different noobs have heard me explain my ideas, find another noob to give me dev on their server... and then... you know how that goes.

So now I want it for myself, from nuts to bolts. But im too busy owning noobs to even give a fawk about setting one up.

There's where you come in... Speilberg needs a camera man.

I'm willing to pay, MUST have experience. I will need you to set it up from very beginning / end. We can even discuss a plan of renting / buying a server. And then hand me the keys and just let me create, and we go from there.

I know how to to the basics:
    Make: Quests, gear / weapons, spawn opjects in DB and in game. Simple stuff.

Now, it can be knowledge of setting up any wow patch from Lich King and above. WOLK is just fine tho.

All help is needed (server, website, paypal... everything), so any and all are welcome. But I will say this, the plan is to make something so creative it rocks the world of wow to the core. So entertaining and original that it gets blizzards attention as how to properly create new ideas they would never think of, and one day open the already cracked door (with the Blizzard support of private vanilla servers) and letting us, the fans, host private servers FOR THEM with the hopes that one day YOUR IDEA will make it into the final product.

If that's you... or a friend of a friend... make the connections happen and drop me an email. We can set up a discord / teamspeak and go from there.

And I don't want to stop there. I made a map on Starcraft players were calling Starcraft 3.

Lets change the face of gaming. Lets show blizzard that true talent... CAN COME FROM ANYWHERE!

Hope to hear from you.

[email protected]

Don't be shy... lets blow the doors off wow.

$$ PAY TO SETUP SERVER - Need help setting up a new wow server!