Buying NA&EU WoW Gold with Fast Payment via Paypal/Skrill/WU_EPICMMOSERVICE menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EpicMMOService's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying NA&EU WoW Gold with Fast Payment via Paypal/Skrill/WU_EPICMMOSERVICE

Hello everyone,

Title says all, i am also buying WoW gold, please contact me to sell the gold in hand, i am buying up to 50m every day, don't hesitate to chat with me via skype or the live support at my site.

Why sell to me, not the other buyers here ?

1, I am ID Verified user
    2, I am an active user since 2010.
    3, I am very repped in review section of Owedcore. (Epic PowerLeveling)Click to Check My Reviews
    4, I have been buying , selling or trading here for a long time, you can lay all your trust on my service.

Payment method:

Paypal/Skrill/WU/BTC

Price:

Contact me to check for the fluctuating price

Contact info

Email [email protected]
    Skype(please add me by click the "add me to skype" button, so there comes no imposters): epic7788

Discord:EpicMMOService#1753
    UID:361690754130903041

Immense appreciation goes out to those of you who have left feedback, as we are always striving to improve our business in any way we can. It would be greatly appreciated for our customers, satisfied or not, to share their experience.
    Last edited by EpicMMOService; 10-22-2019 at 05:04 AM.
    WoW BAF 110-120 100% Hand Done Power Leveling on hot sales !!! 100% Safe 100% Manual Power Leveling!!!
    For All Your Gaming Needs!! Highly Trusted Seller!!!

Buying NA&EU WoW Gold with Fast Payment via Paypal/Skrill/WU_EPICMMOSERVICE
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Immense appreciation goes out to those of you who have left feedback, as we are always striving to improve our business in any way we can. It would be greatly appreciated for our customers, satisfied or not, to share their experience.
    WoW BAF 110-120 100% Hand Done Power Leveling on hot sales !!! 100% Safe 100% Manual Power Leveling!!!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online & buying

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online & buying

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online & buying

Nylina's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    39 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick & easy buyer.

Sold & paid within 5 mins
    Last edited by Nylina; 01-04-2018 at 11:07 AM.

QQmore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/facepalm

Adding you to Skype.

E̶d̶i̶t̶:̶ ̶D̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶ ̶M̶A̶N̶Y̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶I̶N̶S̶T̶A̶N̶T̶L̶Y̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶.̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶i̶e̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶W̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶s̶i̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶!̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶!̶ ̶=̶)̶

EDIT #2: I am terribly sorry for last feedback. I was completely wrong. Don't even bother, it's like the dumbest and less subtle guy ever. Had business with him every day and he still managed to not give a darn so instead of keeping things clean, he used random accounts that all had strange activities in the past with, so any "costumer" account were ALL banned, including ours of course. I won't tell all the story and even what Bl1zz4rd replied, it would be too long, but man, what a d1ck seriously. We made him MILLIONS of gold PER DAY on most populated servers, legally, and that would have lasted for weeks and even months. Take care of your serious sellers, what the heck I don't even get it. Also, by searching deeply, apparently he scammed people since 2011 (?!?!?!). I don't even know why they let you join forums. I can't verify so idc. Anyway, it's our fault for trusting him to be a business partner. He's not the only one to blame, they aren't working "alone", and you all know what I mean.

Basically, do NOT make business with him at all. You cannot trust him nor his unsecured website advertised that I won't name. We legally get all of our gold playing the game, but this dude is using compromised/stolen accounts, as if we just wanted to sell him 100k once a month. Hey wake the F up, we dealt alone MILLIONS per DAY on the top servers with you, you could have been more subtle, no ? You'd be at the top, now you're 6 feet under. I won't even mention what my partner has in mind and what he thinks about you and the tons of millions he lost. I gave you some chances but you prefered to just run away and ignore us instead of talking about it, hence I decided to not stay silent. Karma is gonna hit you hard WE GARANTEE. Good luck, "mate" as you used to call me, ironically. It may be just good news for other sellers though, less competiton. =) So it's not a big deal.. We're still rolling. It's behind us now, but I'm here since 10 years and never came across someone that unprofessional, and believe it or not, is still in business. Go figure, something's wrong, very wrong. My friend prefers to stay anonymous, can't blame him for that. Take it or leave it, I might not be the most active member, though I met incredible people here, and I felt the need to warn people on these forums because it's one of the best place and never had any issues before.

TLDR; Stay away from him.
    Last edited by QQmore; 01-08-2018 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Feedback #2

Nylina's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    39 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk what happened with that guy ^^

But I just sold 1 mill to this buyer again and he took the gold & paid me all within the span of 10 min.

No problems what so ever.

Nice guy imo.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online & buying, Instant payment with Paypal+Western Union+BTC+Skrill!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online & Buying

QQmore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re ;D

Originally Posted by Nylina View Post

But I just sold 1 mill to this buyer again and he took the gold & paid me all within the span of 10 min.

Nice guy imo.

Originally Posted by Nylina View Post

Nice guy imo.
    I've got some other messages too, and the guy is actually okay, Of course 1 million G won't get you any attention from blizzard ;p We were talking about HUNDREDS of MILLIONS every SINGLE DAY. We couldn't afford to stockpile too much obviously. The guy is fine, but when you get such an apportunity to "reign" on most populated servers , don't fkin use compromised/hacked/stolen accounts with lvl 1s for trading. Seriously, could have been a long term business. Anyway we got it all back from blizzard and now someone else is very happy to have such huge amount of Golds every day on hungry servers. Difference is this person is the subtletly incarnate at least.

And about your deals, If you just sell every now and then small amount of Gold you'll be fine , like your 1M. Says a lot. He always paid us instantly as well , we loggued on like every server possible with some toons on popular realms. And after each trade YES HE PAID instantly. Good guy though he's learning with time, He's working for some gold farmers team with a retarded boss. Can't put all the blame on him. Still , we lost everything for a month but miracously Blizz unbanned ALL THE accounts. The billion of gold through all servers was legit by playing the economy "after analyse" they said lol No proof we sold it. When the guy does that every day , only difference if it he was keeping it for himself before. Geared the guild, etc.

Only thing tickling them was the various IPs from China. Big difference than selling Gold that isn't even yours + dare to use compromised accounts. It's past for us now don't worry lol I just wrote the quite old post you talked about because, well, that's what happenne lol ;P So must be careful , take it or leave it it's just a feedback based on days of dealing. But if you get another M to sell, don t worry you should be fine unless you're trading it on a low pop poor server. But on Illidan, Zul'jin, Area 52, Stormrage, etc probably so freakin' much gold transiting lol Well, my friend didn't like it to lose everything because of stupid details like that, oh and don't forget. I wrote all of this but most parts were from him pissed as f*k, which is kinda understandable lol Now it,s over and just an experience from the past. It's even a question of luck sometimes. Doesn't mean it's gonna happen to you =) I wish you not ! He didn't steal me, he just failed de deliver what he pomised to us. But everyone knows it can always happem, always risky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast