Retail exploits(Instant kill hack, Honor exploit, herbalism exploit and more) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Forgeez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Retail exploits(Instant kill hack, Honor exploit, herbalism exploit and more)

INTRODUCTION
    Hi! My name is Forgeez and I'm selling exploits, chars, gold and pretty much anything.

EXPLOITS FOR SALE(RETAIL)
    EXPLOIT 1) - Instant kill hack lvl 1 - 80
    EXPLOIT 2) - Max out honor prestige 1 - 21 in 24 - 48 hours
    EXPLOIT 3) - Skinning & herbalism Max out skill points exploit

If you are interested then feel free to PM me your discord or I will give my discord. Be careful to not believe any imposters, the right way is always confirm with me or take contact with me from Ownedcore first

IMPORTANT
    Please be wary of impersonators!! Remember that my I only use discord and if you want to have my discord then you should always PM me and I will give it to you. If anyone is pretending to be me, then you can always send me a PM and I can give you my information so that you can doublecheck

Please be safe out there!

Retail exploits(Instant kill hack, Honor exploit, herbalism exploit and more)