Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoEHUD Plugin: Aim Bot

Github: GitHub - DetectiveSquirrel/Aim-Bot

It only moves mouse over monster it does not cast for you, this was made when i was playing mf windripper doing breach vaults and it was EXTREMELY useful as it acted as a defensive mechanic.
    It will move the mouse back to where it was when you first held down key.
    You can change the key to activate aimer.

You can opt in for ignoring entities based on their paths (uses entity.Path.Contains(<your strings>))
    This means you can auto aim that stupid blink arrow unique guy where its hard to keep track of what is the real one.

You can toggle what you aim based on Closest Unique > Closest Rare > Closest magic > Closest normal, or just what is closest

PoEHUD Plugin: Aim Bot
  2. Thanks noneyatemp, zaffrex, sirdeejay, Sharps, MasterDMFour, marvix, dodgerr, tsm-evo, luminair (9 members gave Thanks to Sithylis for this useful post)
    tsm-evo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    70/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no. I feel like we're on the slippery slope now. Don't get me wrong it's a great feature, especially with how name-locking and melee work. But we're really moving towards automation with these plugins, auto-pickup, auto-aiming. Next it'll be auto-moving and auto-casting and we won't even be playing the game ourselves.

The issue should be obvious, just look at all these auto-something threads at people asking for more and more automation features, it's clear that people just want POEHUD to become a free poe bot. I feel like if we enable people to use poehud as a free poe bot, it'll become a lot higher profile and will result in a higher chance of massive banwaves/DCMA's etc.

At the same time, I almost can't play the game anymore without auto-flask, it's just so good. I don't even know where I would draw the line, but I feel like auto-aiming might just be too bot-like.

Thank you Sith for the work all the same.

4. Thanks TehCheat, h42 (2 members gave Thanks to tsm-evo for this useful post)
    GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I agree with you, however Poehud won’t become bot ever ( or a useable bot ) without the path finding stuff.

Pathfinding creates 1 big difference between automation and bottling.

Sithylis's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    124/275
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tsm-evo View Post
    Oh no. I feel like we're on the slippery slope now. Don't get me wrong it's a great feature, especially with how name-locking and melee work. But we're really moving towards automation with these plugins, auto-pickup, auto-aiming. Next it'll be auto-moving and auto-casting and we won't even be playing the game ourselves.

The issue should be obvious, just look at all these auto-something threads at people asking for more and more automation features, it's clear that people just want POEHUD to become a free poe bot. I feel like if we enable people to use poehud as a free poe bot, it'll become a lot higher profile and will result in a higher chance of massive banwaves/DCMA's etc.

At the same time, I almost can't play the game anymore without auto-flask, it's just so good. I don't even know where I would draw the line, but I feel like auto-aiming might just be too bot-like.

I agree with most of this, we are starting to go down the road where we are starting to automate a lot of repetitive tasks.
    TehCheat has a line he doesnt want plugins and poehud to step over.
    And as zaafar has said we will control the base program by not adding path finding and other bot like features, but for now i think relieving some strain on repetitive tasks should be about as far as we push it when it comes to being on GGG's radar.

vitasikxp2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What additional information do you have below where the strip of experience is?

Sithylis's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    124/275
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vitasikxp2 View Post
    What additional information do you have below where the strip of experience is?
    Left: plugin that isnt released yet. (just more information on experience and shit in the area, logs to a file too)
    Middle: inventory preview
    right: moved area information

vitasikxp2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sithylis View Post
    Left: plugin that isnt released yet. (just more information on experience and shit in the area, logs to a file too)
    Should I expect release?)

Reuspa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this!

MACROS4LIFE's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tsm-evo View Post

Yeah, I totally agree with you man.

I'm a big POEHUD fun basically because of two things: Pickitup automation and Movetostash automation. This makes me really like PoE again.

But, you're absolutely right. Let's stop here. I am stoping here. Cleaning my stash tab and 1click picking stuff is all the auto I need. More than it, aimbot or something sounds too bad to me, I want actually play the game, I don't want to use plugins to the point the only thing I do is sit, watch my screen and play the game with 1 hand clickin 1 button to auto aim and auto move. It sounds terrible.
    Last edited by MACROS4LIFE; 12-01-2017 at 12:28 AM.

Sharps's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    31/70
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works great, good job. It'll make life much easier with some skills.

MasterDMFour's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually such a useful little tool especially for like league starts since you typically overplay and begin to get drained, this becomes a filler so you can still grind but without 100% focus.

Thanks for this.

qqzzxxcc's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/18
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature request - if any of in-game windows open ignore aimbot key.
    Other than that it is amazing for lazy play.
    Thanks!

Added that with pull request.
    Last edited by qqzzxxcc; 12-10-2017 at 05:05 AM.

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    I have a couple requests/suggestions if possible, please.
    1- If you have your aim key set to left click, middle click, right click (mouse), Q, W, E, R, or T - the game's default skill buttons, make it cast the skill assigned on any of those keys only when the cursor is over an enemy. The way it is now if you set aimbot key to right click and use it, the character will cast the skill on current mouse location, possibly missing the target, then aimbot will move it over an enemy and only now it will hit the target. So, we miss the first shots. The idea is to press only one button to aim and cast skill when the enemy is being targeted.
    It would be some like this: press aimbot key - right click (or any other key cited above) - don't cast skill yet -> aim bot moves the cursor over an enemy -> cast skill -> checks if the cursor is over the enemy (enemy dead or alive) -> if alive, keep casting a skill on it -> if dead, move to next target -> repeat.
    So the change would be to check if the cursor is hovering an enemy before casting the skill while having aimbot key set to any of those game's default skill buttons. Note that if the aimbot key is set to anything else, no changes have to be done, just keep it the way it's now.
    2- Add a second option for aimbot key. This is in the case if you have, let's say one skill to clear white mobs and another skill for the bosses. It works the same way as cited in the first suggestion.
    If those are possible to add, it would be very appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

paelladiablo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this updated?

blubber424's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    somehow i get an error as soon as i try to press the key can anyone help?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast