0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mage Glider Diary 30-60 (Horde)

Meh. It seems like fun to create a diary. So. I just bought glider yesterday and I will start at level 30.
    I am currently a frost mage
    on the server:

Day one
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Started at level 30. Decided not to use a very common area for level 30s instead. I pick a lower leveled zone due to the people on my server. I pick a zone designated for levels 29-30. (some where in ashenvale, not nightrun.)
    only one problem with my level which will make me slower is.. my glider won't rez for me, but not much of a problem probably just the profile itself.

Anyways at the end of turkey day I ended up being level:32

Day two
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tested out the profile for killing the ogers in Hillsbrad it worked great! It gave me good blue drop which I sold for 15g!
    I had some alliance troubles but I got rid of that. I finally figured out how to used glider and I bought the elite version for background mode!
    End of day: level 34

Day three
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alliance I am sick of gliding in PvP server not good! I have to fight to gain the right of my gliding SPOTS! I made my own profile for this area because there is a new grave yard. It was in alterac ogers I got me to level 38 with out a problem running 24/7
    End of day level: 38

Day four
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alliance giving me troubles at the elementals I am trying to face off but.. A level 70 cleared them all off for me! I was very happy. I killed some water elementals untill I dinged 40! I was happy because I still had all night to go through (yes I glide almost 24/7)
    I looked for some profiles on mmoglider and I found a couple but the best one I found is giving me great exp! Dinged level 41 1/2 at the end of the day!

End of day level:41

Day Five
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok I am planning to use the same profile I was using to ding 41 all the way up to 44 because of the mobs exp and level! so I wont be able to tell you guys where it is until I finish with this spot. I will also give the links to the areas I used to ding each level (including the custom ones I made).
    I have been out all day and I forgot to set glider! I am very far behind (about 2 levels) so I most likely will only get to level 43 by the end of the day

End of day level:42

Day six
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    School has been getting in the way with everything and I am afriad of botting without me in the house (turn volume up very loud run to my room to check up on the bot). So that's 6 1/2 hours LESS of botting! but. yesterday I could not bot much because right after school we had to head down to LA and pick up something for my computer. But now I am peacefully botting hopefully get to level 44 by end of day.

End of day level:

Thanks guys for reading this! I plan not to get banned if I do I will be disappointed. Please keep checking back if you are looking for good profiles that I will upload all the profiles used to get to the level I got to (60 hopefully) do not want to go into very much detail on where I am leveling due to the saftey of my account! Until tomorrow,
    -Mike
    (p.s you can also check my sig on the status of my mage.)
    Last edited by Mike3667; 11-27-2007 at 06:48 PM.

Mage Glider Diary 30-60 (Horde)