Multi-Boxing 101 Twink Power Leveling * NO ACCOUNT SHARING * menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

detroitwasp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multi-Boxing 101 Twink Power Leveling * NO ACCOUNT SHARING *

Detroit's Twink Train

Multi-Boxing 3 LvL 101 Twinks

* NO ACCOUNT SHARING *

With my one of kind services you will receive:

* Avg 15 min per lvl ( avg 2.5 - 3 .5 hrs from 100-110 ) fastest blizz will allow.
    * Little to no downtime between runs.
    * Unique show while 3 twinks melt trash and nuke bosses as one.
    * A Discord you can me in join and bring friends to help you enjoy the leveling more.
    * Streaming of leveling you can use to show off to your friends if you would like.

What you need to have :
    * Artifact weapon and quest complete
    * iLvL of 680 min to queue for randoms ( can use marks of honor from diff toons to achieve this with wod pvp gear)
    * BoA Gear ( takes twice as long without boa gear and price will be increased)
    * Time to level

$2 per lvl or 25k Per Level, I am currently only able to accept gold on Tichondrius - Horde US

Get your Ticket for the twink train today and reserve a leveling time but please remember that seats on this train are 1st come 1st serve

Choo Choo Mother Fuckers, All Aboard, Next Stop Max Level.

Discount if you bring a friend, can pass along the discount for both of you or save more for yourself, I guess that all depends on how good of a friend it is your bring with

Coming soon Alliance Twink Power Leveling for all you filthy Alliance players

Join my discord to reserve a leveling time today!

Discord

World of Warcraft Multi-Boxing 3 Level 101 Twinks for Power Leveling - YouTube
    Attached Images Attached Images Multi-Boxing 101 Twink Power Leveling * NO ACCOUNT SHARING *-level-up-png 
    Last edited by detroitwasp; 11-21-2017 at 04:48 AM.

Multi-Boxing 101 Twink Power Leveling * NO ACCOUNT SHARING *