[PC ONLY] Raid, Prestige Raid, Flawless Trials, Prestige Nightfall and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rimotrian's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PC ONLY] Raid, Prestige Raid, Flawless Trials, Prestige Nightfall and more!

*New* Curse of Osirus content! We're more than happy to help you reach the new level cap of 25. We do 1-25. Also new guns and light level! Hit us up!

Streaming is now available. If you're interested in seeing your job done in action, feel free to inquire! We do all jobs by hand, OUR team. No glitches or exploits. 100%
    Legit!

My team and I have been playing Destiny 2 for the last few weeks and have been very successful on PC. We figured we would try and help other guardian's out there get what they need and fast!

Currently we're selling:

1-20/200 light power leveling.

Raid completion (including keys)
    Prestige Raid completion(including keys)
    Raid boss completion(prestige included)
    Normal Nightfall
    Prestige Nightfall
    Milestone unlocks
    Faction Token farm(600 tokens or 100 at a time)
    MIDA/RATKING/STURM completion

Flawless trials runs (PVP)
    Trials active now! Come get your trials done asap!!
    ELO boosting(PVP)

All of which will be done on order by order basis. First come, first serve. Everything is done via pilot (we log in your account and play for you.)

We've done several boosting jobs in the past with 100% success rate. LoL, Blade & Soul, Wildstar, CSGO, Overwatch, etc.

Everything is done by top tier players, so you're always in good hands!

If interested, add me on discord: Rimo#2689 or message me on Ownedcore! Skype also available down below!

Feel free to message me and ask for reputation / feedback threads if you're curious.

Disclaimer: VPN can and will be used upon customer request.
    We will not interact with any players while on your account.
    You will still have access to your account during the boost. We just ask that you give us notice before hopping on if we haven't completed the job yet!
    In my 3 years of boosting / power leveling on Ownedcore, no account has ever been banned or punished in any way! But, if for whatever reason something does happen, you will be compensated 100%.
    The people boosting/leveling are located in both North America and Europe.
    Last edited by rimotrian; 12-05-2017 at 01:37 PM.

[PC ONLY] Raid, Prestige Raid, Flawless Trials, Prestige Nightfall and more!
    rimotrian's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trials is now open! Come get your quick and ez flawless!!