Warmane/Lordaeron Mage 6,3 k gs 8,5 achievement points 32 titles menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Xivid2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warmane/Lordaeron Mage 6,3 k gs 8,5 achievement points 32 titles

Hello, I'm trying to sell my beloved mage, because I'm no longer available to play it. I've played in Warmane server in the Lordaeron realm, which is the hardcore realm. I've spent a lot of time gearing this beast (88 days played time) and a lot of time doing achievements. The mage is 6.3K gs PVE and 5.6 PVP.It has 32 titles, 4.2 k gold, 8550 achievement points and enchanting mats in the bank. It also has 100+ mounts. Professions are enchanting 450 and tailoring 435. First Aid, Cooking and Fishing are max skill. The account also has 195 vote points in warmane. The selling price of this character will vary on offers. The money I would like to take for it is around 200 euro, but with some intelligent chat, I can lower the price if you are serious and interested. If you want to have some more information about the character or want to ask whatever you are interested about this post, find me in skype: nocontrol99.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Xivid2; 11-06-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Warmane/Lordaeron Mage 6,3 k gs 8,5 achievement points 32 titles