[WTS] The Bifrost menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gio Leonheart's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] The Bifrost

Edit: Sold

Just finished crafting it after a lucky The Legend MF drop; but would rather not lose gold from the tp exchange fee, so... here I am! \o/

Selling my brand new The Bifrost for in-game gold;
    -offers should of course be above 85% of current Trading Post sell price (why would I be here, otherwise? );
    -from what I could see, lately sell prices have been around 2900~3000g, and current buy price is 2500g, so I'm looking for offers above 2500g;
    -a share of the payment can also be crafting materials (i.e. ectos, t6 materials, mystic coins) since I'm gonna craft some more stuff soon™ anyway;
    -I wasn't looking for any trade in particular, BUT if you feel like offering a trade for some items of similar value... by all means go ahead and we'll talk about it, maybe you'll surprise me!

You can send me your offers either in this thread, or via PM. Thank you.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Gio Leonheart; 11-02-2017 at 01:53 PM.

[WTS] The Bifrost