Unable to draw overlay if in "fullscreen" mode, yet I use windowed fullscreen menu

User Tag List

Twitchfast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unable to draw overlay if in "fullscreen" mode, yet I use windowed fullscreen

Unable to draw overlay if in "fullscreen" mode, yet I use windowed fullscreen-flhbdhb-png
    The image above is the error I receive.
    I've ensured my Diablo is running 32bit and windowed fullscreen, however it repeatedly throws this error.

Unable to draw overlay if in "fullscreen" mode, yet I use windowed fullscreen
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    many people thought that the PTR build will be OK for LIVE, but it is just not true.
    In fact I messed up, because PTR build should have disable itself on LIVE, but I messed up a variable. Next time PTR builds won't work on LIVE.

Please wait until I adjust HUD for the LIVE version of D3.

Until that I set a fake version on Dashboard so HUD should stop working for everybody.

(also the PTR build of HUD is reading lots of bad data and sending it to Dashboard, messing up the statistics)
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

3. Thanks Twitchfast, SeaDragon, Budweizer, rafcals, cherouvim13 (5 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    Budweizer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Twitchfast View Post
    Unable to draw overlay if in "fullscreen" mode, yet I use windowed fullscreen-flhbdhb-png
    The image above is the error I receive.
    I've ensured my Diablo is running 32bit and windowed fullscreen, however it repeatedly throws this error.
    This Version of the hud only works/worked with 64bit of diablo lll , both exe's need to be run as admin as-well.
    then there is this post,

"KillerJohn Wrote" ":many people thought that the PTR build will be OK for LIVE, but it is just not true.
    In fact I messed up, because PTR build should have disable itself on LIVE, but I messed up a variable. Next time PTR builds won't work on LIVE.

Until that I set a fake version on Dashboard so HUD should stop working for everybody.

(also the PTR build of HUD is reading lots of bad data and sending it to Dashboard, messing up the statistics)"

Zt1mQ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    noooooo
    we had good version for every hour of 2.6.1 patch and now you disabled it what the point! can we have working version for today, please?

rafcals's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks a bunch for keeping up, much props.

Ripperino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    many people thought that the PTR build will be OK for LIVE, but it is just not true.

(also the PTR build of HUD is reading lots of bad data and sending it to Dashboard, messing up the statistics)
    Really great , i respect your work and all but this hud was working for me this day and after diner hud got disabled somehow ?
    Did not log out i was afk in tristam and without me knowning anything about the hud being disabled i started mass salvage and salvaged my Primal ancient shoulders.

Vern1701's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sucks! I knew something was up. PTR versions should never work with the LIVE client...