Khadgar Hero Skin [Limited Quantity and Edition] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rareitemcommerce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khadgar Hero Skin [Limited Quantity and Edition]

Product

Khadgar Hero Skins (Digital Code)

The digital code for Khadgar hero skin is region free meaning that it can be registered under any region of your choosing.

Price

$20.50 CAD. Roughly about 16.50USD. It is cheaper than Ebay.

Source

I purchased them myself. They are fresh and brand new.

Payment Method

Through paypal - the personal transfer. If you are concerned about receiving a product I have reference who bought few from me already (screenshots for proof in case). The reasons behind personal transfer paypal is due to the fact that the digital codes are consumable and I do not wish to have people requesting for refund when they have already claimed the Khadgar hero skin. I would assure you the product is guaranteed and fresh right off of the 11st website, where only koreans can purchase the Khadgar hero skin. Plus, I do not have to spend money on interest fee for Ebay.

Method of Delivery

It will be through either skype or email of your choosing. After confirming the payment received through paypal, the product will be sent within minutes.

Return Policy

There is no return policy once the code has been sent.

Additional Information

I also have ebay listing on Khadgar. [Limited Edition & Quantity] Hearthstone Khadgar Hero Skin | eBay

This link and the picture below are for those who want the legitimacy of my trades regarding the product.

When the transaction is complete, please leave or refer the transaction complete on the post or on my e-mail as a copy of receipt. I have a sizable quantities.

Contact [email protected] for more question or purchase!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rareitemcommerce; 10-18-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Khadgar Hero Skin [Limited Quantity and Edition]