0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Honest Review of 3 PUBG Macro Programs

So after hearing about these macro programs, i decided to test all 3 of the ones I heard about. These are my personal findings and do not reflect the view point of anyone other than myself. If you search the forums, you'll see that I am not a coder nor do I understand the vast and scary universe that is coding. That being said, let's dive into it.

So the three I came across while looking on multiple forums were Project Orange, Full Recoil and Legit-Macros. I spent a full day with each of them trying them out with multiple guns so that I was able to get a good feel for what was working and what wasn't. There are some obstacles for me that I needed to overcome as I am an old school former professional quake player, so I use the Numpad keys to play all of my games with. i.e Move Forward is Numpad 8 Backwards is Numpad 2, Jump is Numpad +, Reload is Numpad Multiply... and so on. All of these programs use the Numpad function in someway, shape or form to activate/deactivate something. So that was a hurdle I had to figure out.

I started out with Legit-Macros as they were the first to respond with my purchase information. It's fairly easy to understand and the FAQ and Youtube video pretty much sum it all up. Note, they are about to release v4.1, or so they say, where you'll be able to customize more keybindings and options. That being said, I felt this was very clunky and not very customizable. I got an AK off the bat at School and Mowed down 3 people and I thought, "This is amazing". Well, soon it came to the longer game. I spotted someone about 500-600 meters away and I was one tapping the head and it just seemed to go down and was not very accurate. I also didn't like that EVERY SINGLE TIME you change a scope, add a suppressor/scope ANYTHING, you have to swap out the macro to one which was in the list. That isn't very efficient when you're trying to loot/move and stay ahead and aware of your surroundings and circle position. I used almost every gun besides pistols and I really didn't think this helped me at all. I rate this product a 4/10 at best. The 4 is for crouch jump with is amazing for jumping out windows.

Later that night I got Project Orange and decided to read about it in bed to make sure the next day I would be able to understand this and set it up. This isn't able to be customized at all. So for me, crouch jump was out of the question because I had to use keys I don't use in game for it. So already this was not optimum for me. Again, I tested every gun with this and it seemed like the SKS was about the only one at short range that seemed useful, and even then it wasn't that great. Everything else pulled down hard or didn't seem to function at all. I sat and did spray patters on walls for a few games. Dropping in far away spots not caring about the game but more just to test guns. I was not very impressed to say the least. If you use standard keys, the crouch jmp, as with all of them is amazing, but for me, No crouch jump to use and I rate this a 2/10.

Last, I spent yesterday using Full Recoil. I'm not even going to waste your time writing a review on this, as it's absolutely trash. I mean nothing about this worked reliable, including crouch jump. Just a horribly flawed program.

TLDR
    In conclusion, I'd suggest not using any of them as the only thing useful is crouch jump macro and you can easily Google search for that and find it for free. The best thing I have found so far is an AHK script that was posted on the PUBG forums that is 100% free and worked better than all 3 of these combined. Not sure about posting code here so I won't for the time being. AGAIN, these are just my opinions and hope that they help out someone who is searching or looking to buy one of these programs.

Good luck and we'll see you on the battlefield!

My Honest Review of 3 PUBG Macro Programs
  2. Thanks Willy, gippy, guarts (3 members gave Thanks to icotulookin for this useful post)
    XxWraith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I was going to buy Legit-Macros then saw this post. Now I know not to

icotulookin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XxWraith View Post
    Thanks, I was going to buy Legit-Macros then saw this post. Now I know not to
    Glad I was able to help.

guarts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for this sir~!

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if I am allow to use a pastebin link where I put the code I have been using. Again, not my code, I found it somewhere, didn't edit it nor do i take ANY credit for it, but if a moderator allows, I will submit the pastebin for the AHK code. Let me know if this is useful for anyone. Thanks!

Willy's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by icotulookin View Post
    I'm not sure if I am allow to use a pastebin link where I put the code I have been using. Again, not my code, I found it somewhere, didn't edit it nor do i take ANY credit for it, but if a moderator allows, I will submit the pastebin for the AHK code. Let me know if this is useful for anyone. Thanks!
    Go ahead! <whydomodsneedfillers?>

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Willy. Here is the link. Again, I take no credit for this. I am no coder, just a clueless tester. I haven't edited the code from the original as well. Good luck and hope this helps someone.

; Configuration #NoEnv ;Improves performance and compatibility with f - Pastebin.com

fockarz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by icotulookin View Post
    Thanks Willy. Here is the link. Again, I take no credit for this. I am no coder, just a clueless tester. I haven't edited the code from the original as well. Good luck and hope this helps someone.

; Configuration #NoEnv ;Improves performance and compatibility with f - Pastebin.com
    how to use this?

Edit: BTW thanks for this post, i was about to buy Full Recoil, but not anymore
    Last edited by fockarz; 10-14-2017 at 02:11 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fockarz View Post
    how to use this?

Edit: BTW thanks for this post, i was about to buy Full Recoil, but not anymore
    1. Download Auto Hot Key AutoHotkey Downloads
    2. Right Click on your desktop/a folder and click New> Autho Hot Key Script
    3. Copy the text from the link I posted here in the thread
    4. Click Save
    5. Right Click on your script you saved and hit Run Script
    6. Enjoy in game

Hope this helps.

Sacher13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can i use this, how is start, i do the script whit Autohotkey, but IDK what this script do, and how start it and stop it

trigger720's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    legit macros is okay. it sucks but i mean theres a lot of variables that effect recoil so ofc its going to be abit complicated.

i usually run ump macro on all guns. wont be perfect for everything but it helps you manually control it a lot easier and doesnt really effect looting or single fire.

logicvibz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whaaaat???
    I have tried all of these 3 and Legit Helper is just like full recoil & project orange but you need to tab out and change in their shitty program. Therefore legit-helpers is the worst of them.
    I couldnt stand legit-helpers. After using legit-helpers and going to fullrecoil, it was like a dream. No more tabbing out of the game, no more lagging ingame due to their program taking memory. It was all fine. I also switched to Project Orange which in my opinion is better than FullRecoil due to more freqvent updates, english support & more protection.

I would say:
    Legit Helpers: 0/10 - Makes you play worse than before
    FullRecoil - 6/10 - Definitely Helps
    Project Orange - 8/10 - Definitely Helps, English Support & More Frequent Updates

Sorry for bad english!

elmaure's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks fot sharing. Is the same for all weapons? or do i have differentts options for each weapon?

Edit: Never mind, i already figured it out. Standart compensation for all weapons you can add and sustract compensation with numpad+ and numpad -

Edit2: My new favourite! Clean, simple, easy to use.
    Last edited by elmaure; 11-06-2017 at 08:25 PM.

SayRivera's Avatar Site Donator CoD: MW2019 Pixels Unlocker CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pochtidruid View Post
    Got VAC from this.
    It was quite public announcements that AHK scripts were going to be banned. I mean, even the development team said "This is happening on this date" Yet still, people used AHK scripts and then bitched about getting banned. I didn't create the script. i didn't edit the script. I pasted the script I got from the forums and also stated I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THEM. Getting banned for ESP/Aimbot is one thing. Getting banned for AHK scripts AFTER they said they are no longer allowed...... Well, that seems like a complete lack of common sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast