[HIGH END][Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links! Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sgdgf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[HIGH END][Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links! Account

I'm selling this account because it consumes too much of my personal life, to a point where i had to switch jobs. I have other websites i use for Trading/can use MM for this transaction (playerauctions for example).

My account has alot of stuff, he're are some images but you can basicly built ANY meta deck and/or other troll decks, it has 2k euro invested into it (can be seen through purchase history) and/or 3000+ packs opened. It also has allmost every drop skill with 1-2 important ones missing. (Titan Showdown missing, is not that meta but still trollish) Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I've spent alot of time into this account, it was KOG every season, is currently KOG and has allmost every every event card 3x.

Keep in mind, this account is not cheap since i myself spent around 2k, i want atleast 50% off the original investment, so i'm going for

PRICE: 1.000 €

i have been the only person playing this account and have the linked konami ID etc ready to hand out.

[HIGH END][Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links! Account