Loot script - Get the PvP loot before your guildies! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

daffy82's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loot script - Get the PvP loot before your guildies!

Greetings Albions

I developed a tiny program that loots super fast.
    It does not inject or tamper with any game files = Secure to use.

Per default the program is set to loot 3*4 feilds in a fraction of a second in this pattern:

1-2-3
    4-5-6
    7-8-9
    10-11-12

It is so fast that my guildies are asking me "How can you be sooo fast?"

A disclaimer: This does not secure 100% of the loot. If 4-6 or more ppl are digging in, chances are that they are able to loot some of the stuff also. It really comes down to latency. I think I get approximately 70-80% of the loot. And for the ranged ppl - sorry there not much I can do for you... You have to be able to press and loot the corpes.

I will provide a number of programs if you choose to buy. You have to choose the one that fits your resolution. The programs are named 1080 or 1440 ect... There will be a pdf included on how to set it up even though theres not much to set up other then a hotkey to activate the looting program.

Price: 3$ - PM for details

ONLY FOR OWNEDCORE MEMBERS

If you have any special request on loot pattern or delays to make it less godlike and more humanlike I can make that - just PM me here or on discord: Daffy#1352

Loot script - Get the PvP loot before your guildies!
    kurahiutale's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    need something like this

Jamal111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by daffy82 View Post
    Greetings Albions

I developed a tiny program that loots super fast.
    It does not inject or tamper with any game files = Secure to use.

Per default the program is set to loot 3*4 feilds in a fraction of a second in this pattern:

1-2-3
    4-5-6
    7-8-9
    10-11-12

It is so fast that my guildies are asking me "How can you be sooo fast?"

A disclaimer: This does not secure 100% of the loot. If 4-6 or more ppl are digging in, chances are that they are able to loot some of the stuff also. It really comes down to latency. I think I get approximately 70-80% of the loot. And for the ranged ppl - sorry there not much I can do for you... You have to be able to press and loot the corpes.

I will provide a number of programs if you choose to buy. You have to choose the one that fits your resolution. The programs are named 1080 or 1440 ect... There will be a pdf included on how to set it up even though theres not much to set up other then a hotkey to activate the looting program.

Price: 3$ - PM for details

ONLY FOR OWNEDCORE MEMBERS

If you have any special request on loot pattern or delays to make it less godlike and more humanlike I can make that - just PM me here or on discord: Daffy#1352
    I added you on discord

Lkiira's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still working ?