Selling a 6 year old battle.net account! wow-ow-diablo-hs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Inpronatix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling a 6 year old battle.net account! wow-ow-diablo-hs

selling a wow account(well battle.net account.) first off, the price is 75$. i just want to sell it off quick as i need the money, and as im not playing anymore.

stuff i got on the account:

wow:
    3 level 110 hordes, all with 880+ ilvl, main got 892 ilvl, orc warrior on kazzak. hunter with 881 and a mage with 883(all on kazzak)

4 alliance on argent dawn, not much to say, you want the info on them you can get it, but i havn't played ally since first patch of legion.

got 62 mounts with, stone drake, crypto rocket, and other fun and rare mounts.

total gold(both horde and ally): 160k. 70k on kazzak and 90k on argent dawn. got about 100k in mats on kazzak.

thats that for wow.

on overwatch im ranked 2600, got most skins(about 80%, can show in game with skype etc if needed!)

got most event skins as well!

diablo, got 3 maxed characters, 400million gold, nothing much, stopped playing 2 years ago.(got reaper of souls.)

payment is done with paypal, skrill, swish.

-inpronatix
    Last edited by Inpronatix; 08-30-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Selling a 6 year old battle.net account! wow-ow-diablo-hs