No reversed api Pokemon go services! Secure and safe! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rz.therma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No reversed api Pokemon go services! Secure and safe!

Good day!
    I'm out of stock so I'm going to do some pokemon go services in the meantime.
    To ensure safety of your accounts, your acc will be played using the latest pokemon go ap with the original nintendo go plus and nothing else. No bots or reversed api with it. So be at ease that no incoming bans for you!

For your servicing needs, visit my shop at Selly - TheForbiddenShop

Instructions are written on it and you can make custom requests as well.
    Services that are up are
    1. Pokestop farming where you can specify if you want more pokeballs, potions or berries.
    2. Pokestop and stardust farming where you can make a custom requests based on the number you want.
    3. Legendary catching service where I will do the work for you of catching your legendary pokemons.

If you have other requests in mind, please post here your requests/queries. For official queries and requests, make a query on my selly store and I will take care of it. Do not hesitate to ask so we won't have any problems, thank you!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
    Last edited by rz.therma; 08-18-2017 at 04:58 AM.

No reversed api Pokemon go services! Secure and safe!