HUSKY BOOST's Avatar Site Donator 100% trusted
    CoreCoins User Premium Seller Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/28
    Trade Feedback
    221 (100%)

█ [eu / us] █huskyboost pve █ GEARING █ upping ilvl to 920 █ PVP & PVE

[Feedbacks]

We just stared work on Ownedcore, but our website already is working a lot of time, so we have some reviews, that you can check.
    From Ownedcore members :
    Originally Posted by zettian1928 View Post
    This was great, fast, and good service. Would recommend!
    Originally Posted by milanyq8y View Post
    very good service and awsome customer support they reply fast and the personal driver service is great recommended
    Originally Posted by Grudoviski View Post
    Excellent service, and great prices. Without a doubt the best site and service of this type. A continuous and detailed attention along the boosting
    Originally Posted by olfix View Post
    Everything with boosting was absolutely perfect!

Изпратено от моят SM-G930F с помощта на Tapatalk
    Originally Posted by heindereich View Post
    The best boosting service I've stumbled upon. They have the best prices, fastest times, and greatest service! I suggest you use them as much as you can!
    Originally Posted by jjjj_23_45 View Post
    This boosting service is very very good. Very fast and efficient. I would recommend this to everyone.
    Originally Posted by queeniez View Post
    Bought a lot of boosts from them, ordering powerleveling every time I need new character for my multiclassing experience
    Originally Posted by Taterus View Post
    I used husky boost for serval times, and everytime they just delivered top service. Can gladly recommend them, and very professionel :-)
    Originally Posted by Regonda View Post
    First time using Huskyboost, everything was perfect
    Originally Posted by sweethussey View Post
    Used their services several times. Everything is simply perfect!
    Originally Posted by Jamontoast View Post
    Can not go wrong with this Service.. ordered Character boost for my warrior and was completed in the time scale purchased.. Fast Efficient leveling and great customer service through skype. Thankyou HuskyBoost will be recommending to my friends.
    Originally Posted by Muaythi View Post
    Order now every 3-5 days with my friends! The service is simply geil ... would not have thought ... that I will celebrate the guys so! You can have my euros
    Originally Posted by grod3121 View Post
    I ordered boosting from 1500-2000 in 3v3 arena on my warrior, self played. The boosters were very knowledgeable and easy to get along with and the customer service rep was always ready to answer any questions. I have not played since WotLK in pvp arenas and without question, these guys know what they are doing and will help you learn how to be competitive in arena so even after the boosting is complete you can start to compete at a high level. Pricing for the boost was very competitive in comparison to other boosting groups I researched before coming to husky boost. I talked to a number of boosters and most prefer to play on your account rather then allow self play AND cost more. I will defiantly come back for more boosting later in the season, hoping to get up to 2200 next!

simply put; If you are considering ordering boosting, I recommend Husky boost.
    Order now every 3-5 days with my friends! The service is simply geil ... would not have thought ... that I will celebrate the guys so! You can have my euros
    Originally Posted by LaZrs View Post
    Ordered Mage Tower Boost!!!
    Everthing worked fine in under 1 hour.
    Friendly and trusted Person
    always happy to buy again from him
    I booked the first time arctic power pvp yesterday! I must say almost direct service start! I have gotten successes and achieved fast pvp levels! Thank you my friends ��
    Originally Posted by Kaelosth View Post
    Used their service for KJ Heroic Kill and it was perfect ! I recommand them !
    Originally Posted by Taterus View Post
    Very good service... always top service in 24/7. Have used this service many time and everytime they deliver :-) will recommend this :-)
    Originally Posted by ciapa View Post
    I bought a tomb of sargeras normal run with master loot.

extremly good and fast service!

thx
    Originally Posted by Jesse Mierell View Post
    Bought pvp boost to 2400 , all done in 3 days, with stream, very good players, thank you very much!!!
    Originally Posted by HalyconVex View Post
    I ordered 9 selfplayed RBG wins. >50% win ratio with the boost group. Friendly people and customer service always there to help (even by whatsapp,not only skype). Very satisfied
    Originally Posted by Matshummels View Post
    Did some RBG selfplayed with a Huskyboost team. It was fun, I learned quite a bit and we got it all done nicely. Can recommend it.
    Originally Posted by QwertyLion View Post
    Ordered a MMR boost for Dota 2. They got in touch and started on the boost really fast after I finished my order and the owner was extremely helpful and gave updates to the status of the order. Highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by EGERTON_LEGENDARY View Post
    I vouch for this person. Responsible seller.
    Originally Posted by miksas View Post
    ordered leveling service,it was cheap,fast and really pleasant,the support is really nice and helpfull,will buy they’r service again for sure and would recommend

Last edited by HUSKY BOOST; 08-07-2017 at 01:52 AM.
    Providing boosts for games. Contacts :
    Skype - rotweilerhelp
    Discord - Huskyboost#7777
    contact me on email - Regular Offers : [email protected] Business offers :[email protected]