WTS Albion online legendary starter account with full t4 gear and lots of mats menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

supercheap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Albion online legendary starter account with full t4 gear and lots of mats

WTS Albion online legendary starter account with full t4 gear and lots of mats!

I just bought it today and dislike the game overall. It is too grindy for me.
    The account has gathering to allmost t5, lots of mats in stash & 1.2 million silver bought with the best gold ratio.
    All gathering skills are t4 and able to farm t5, smelting t4, armor crafting t4, weapon crafting t4

If anyone is interested i could sell it for 70€ and rather buy myself guitar equipment.
    Also i have positive reputation on epvpers and epicnpc.

Ps: the email is not included but in case you are scared. I get you in touch with the guys ive sold my bdo / eso / path of exile accounts. They have a lot of positive reputation on epicnpc and so on and could vouch for me anytime!!!
    Also i'm paypal verified.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by supercheap; 08-14-2017 at 10:37 PM.

WTS Albion online legendary starter account with full t4 gear and lots of mats