[US] Selling Powerleveling & World drop mounts & hunter pets (Spirit Beast) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mumuyo's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] Selling Powerleveling & World drop mounts & hunter pets (Spirit Beast)

Payment made through Paypal only

Powerleveling

World drop mount

hunter pets (Spirit Beast)

Payment made through Paypal only

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Why Fastseller is your best choice?
    A: Because we are only a Power leveling Team that we dont have any other services like Gold service, so you will never have to worry about the risk of missing your Gold

Q: Can i login my account when you started my order?
    A: Of couse yes, but if it's possible, we advice to not login your account when we started since the Blizzard dont allowed the players to buy the gold and use the power leveling services to damage the game balance

Q: How do you level up my character and say its's the safest powerleveling?
    A: All of our workers are skilled to play MMORPG games, they can play your character less than 12 hours and manually to do the quests and instances to level up your character also they will never use bot, third party or some kinds of software or trading your gold and items or anything else to injure your account

Q: Can i get an update about my order everyday?
    A: You may contact us by PA message to get an update anytime if you want

Q: Why would you delayed my order?
    A: The most case is due to the server down to maintenance for several hours and cause your order delayed

About how to Distinguish "Manual" and "Bot"
    Usually if someone use the Bot, they will control your character to get experience through killing the monsters and stay around of a certain range until the character reach the desired level, maybe they will do a little quests, but won't be much. So your character will not get much "Reputation","Achievement","Gold" and the "Item level" will be much lower than the characters leveled up manually. Also they will use your account to farm gold and trade gold to others. However, Manual power leveling is completely different from the Bot. Please remember this.
    Last edited by mumuyo; 07-29-2017 at 04:16 AM.

[US] Selling Powerleveling & World drop mounts & hunter pets (Spirit Beast)