0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crashing due to memory loss eorror

Turbo Hud is throwing a ton of exceptions ever since i switched to 64bit. it eventually bugs out my map so stuff stays on screen like player names, and the inventory overlay for shards keys dbs etc and other stuff when changing areas and playing.

then ittl eventually crash to desktop and throw error "your computer memory is low" etc etc.

launcher is running 64bit and using 64bit thud.

didint have this issue running 32bit just the ocassional crash like everyone else.

might need to look into this ill post the exceptions below.. ( its too big to post so ill only post a few lines.)

** seem to be getting a lot of paint and draw errors.. ***

2017.07.23 13:56:04.160 overlay paint error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at SharpDX.Direct2D1.RenderTarget.BeginDraw()
    at Turbo.Basic.Overlay.‎**‪‪‫‪‪‬******‬‬​**‪***‎‎‪*())
    2017.07.23 13:56:04.177 overlay paint error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2017.07.23 13:56:04.193 overlay paint error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

2017.07.23 12:41:36.578 overlay paint error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Turbo.Plugins.Default.OtherPlayersPlugin.PaintWorld(WorldLayer layer)
    at ‬​​*‏***‏**‏​‬‪​​*‫‏‎*.‬**‏*‫*‬‬*****‫‏*‬**‫‪*‏‪ *.‫*‬‏‎‏‪‪*​‏‬‏*‬**‎‫**‬*()
    at ‬​​*‏***‏**‏​‬‪​​*‫‏‎*.‎*​*‎‬**‬‪****‎****‫‪** ‫*(IPlugin , String , Action )
    at ‬​​*‏***‏**‏​‬‪​​*‫‏‎*.*‫***‬*‪*‬‬‎‪‫*‏**‎‪‬**‏ ‎*(Object , EventArgs )
    2017.07.23 12:41:36.591 minimap draw error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at ‬​​*‏***‏**‏​‬‪​​*‫‏‎*.*‎​‫**‬**‬‏​‏*‫*‬‬*‫ *.‫**‎*‪**​**‎‪***‏***‬‎*()
    at ‬​​*‏***‏**‏​‬‪​​*‫‏‎*.‎*​*‎‬**‬‪****‎****‫‪** ‫*(IPlugin , String , Action )
    at ‬​​*‏***‏**‏​‬‪​​*‫‏‎*.‏*****​*‬‎‬‪​‪‬​‏​‬*‎‫​* ‬*(Object , EventArgs )
    at Turbo.Basic.Overlay.DrawMinimapLayer())

2017.07.23 13:18:13.165 overlay paint error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2017.07.23 13:18:13.182 overlay paint error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Last edited by myworld69; 07-23-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Crashing due to memory loss eorror
    4evergamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm running windows 7 64bit. Prior to a few days ago I was running Diablo 3 in 32bit alongside TurboHud version 17.7.19.0 (v7.3) for D3 2.6.0.46568. There were no errors to report at that time. Since releasing the 17.7.23.0 iterations for both 32 and 64 bit versions, I have had many errors for both versions.

I first started by using the 64 bit version of TurboHud with 64 bit version of D3. Single player seems to be fine. But as soon as I group with other people in a public game that's when the exception errors start showing up. I was in the 10s of thousands of errors in red lettering in the bottom left when I had a memory error in Windows. I would post my exceptions log in here but it's over 45Mb in size. The exceptions are the same as above for the most part. I disabled TH by pressing F4 and was able to at least finish my bounties.

I then decided to try the 32 bit version 17.7.23.0. I didn't have nearly as many errors, but I was having errors nonetheless. Also only in public games. Single player seems to yield no errors. I would like to add that I use no additional plugins except whatever comes with the base version of TH for both cases. The errors that I see repeating for this version seem to be: collectplayers exception, minimap draw error, collect exception. Not sure if this is useful but thought I'd mention it anyways.

This post is not a criticism of the fine work you've done KJ. Just wanted to mention that there seems to be a few bugs still left to iron out.

Thank you for your continued efforts!
    Last edited by 4evergamer; 07-24-2017 at 11:20 AM.

yohudood's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same here
    my logs logs.rar - Google Drive