0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not working

after today's game update 2.6.0.46494, the hud says "can't read d3 memory"

not working
  2. Thanks noobgamer80 (1 members gave Thanks to flyingst for this useful post)
    dragon67005's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    41/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That happens after any patch, relax & have a drink. KJ will see it & adjust accordingly...everyone has to sleep at some point

AOminith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it probably won't be updated, from what i read, the 32bit version isn't gonna be supported anymore. everything is going to 64bit version. KJ said that this was the last working version of the 32bit if a patch happens between then and when ever the 32bit version wouldn't be updated. you'll just have to wait till the 64bit version comes out.
    '
    from KJ's 2.6.0 x64 status

I am asking this, because when "64 bit HUD" will be released, then the 32 bit game client won't be supported anymore, so users who can't use the 64 bit Diablo 3 client will be unable to use TurboHUD...

NO, there will be no support for both. It would require insane complexity to maintain.
    NO, do not ask for ETA.

Please note that if ANY point in the future a Diablo 3 patch comes (newer than 2.6.0.46006) then the 32 bit HUD won't be updated anymore (yes I know, it is not even released yet, but already outdated ), and everybody have to wait until I finish the 64 bit HUD.

YES, I am evil, and I go to the 'convinient' way, not giving any shit to the poor, HUDless people
    Last edited by AOminith; 07-17-2017 at 11:17 PM.

cherouvim13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    258/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    - There is no final decision to release x86 or x64 yet.
    @Aominith, stop spreading false assumptions...

AOminith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh please tell me how i'm spreading false rumors when i literally posted word for word what KJ posted ? just because information came out AFTER i posted this don't go around accusing people of stuff.