WTS Enh Shaman SWP ready, Excalibur WoW TBC (A), Full S3 PvP, Ashes of Al'Ar and more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Arminius92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Enh Shaman SWP ready, Excalibur WoW TBC (A), Full S3 PvP, Ashes of Al'Ar and more

Hello everyone,

because of lack of time selling my WoW-TBC Excalibur Account!

Name: /
    Server: Excalibur
    Faction: Ally
    Talents: Enhancement
    Proffesions: Mining 375/375 JC 380/380 (all EPIC recipes) First Aid 375/375 Fishing 160/375

I hereby sell my SWP ready geared Draenei Enh Shaman + PvP Vengefull(Brutal Head)/Guardian with 386 resilience and 10.850 health UNbuffed. His gear is epic socketed and fully enchanted. For PvP he has got both Vengefull Maces, main-hand enchanted with MONGOOSE, offhand with Executioneer!
    He has ALL Heroic Dungeon Attunements/Keys. Shattered Sun Offensive EXALTED, Aldor EXALTED, The Consortium EXALTED, Ashtongue EXALTED and so on...
    PvE SWP Ready Gear!!!!! Everything fully enchanted and epic gems socketed!!!!

It got the Hand of A'dal Title, for Champion of the Naaru only missing the killing of Magtheridon, everything else DONE!!

Everything you have to do with this character is to farm more BT and go SWP!

In Bags also full 4/4 + Neck Shadow Resist Gear.

PvE Gear which is equiped (much more in Bank):

Forest Prowler's Helm - Items - ExcaliburWoW
    Choker of Endless Nightmares - Items - ExcaliburWoW
    Shoulders of the Hidden Predator - Items - ExcaliburWoW
    Cloak of Darkness - Items - ExcaliburWoW
    Mail of Fevered Pursuit - Items - ExcaliburWoW

He has got epic flying with Ashes of Al'ar and Cenarion War Hippogryph (Cenarion Expedition Exalted) and Black War Elekk mounts!
    He has got also some Coin purchased Rare items like: Murloc Costume or Direbrew's Remote !!
    Just to mention, in the Bags he has got also FULL Tier 2 Raid Set 8/8, cca. 6000 GOLD!!! , some Blue items + 1000g worth of Ore/Bars, 4x Primal Mooncloth Bag equiped + 4x Netherweave in Bank.

On the account there is also an Human Female Holy Priest with full blueish Dungeon Healing Gear (normal/heroic), blueish socketed, non-enchanted and with normal flying skill (60%) 4x Netherweave Bag equiped and 1500g in it.
    Honorable mentions: CRYSTAL SPIRE OF KARABOR Mace (Illidian 17% drop) and Memento of Tyrande Trinket (Illidian 17% Drop)!!!

PRICE: Give me an offer via PM / Skype ( armin1238 ), I'm not looking for much (PayPal only) !!! :-) Photos also via PM if needed.
    Last edited by Arminius92; 06-25-2017 at 11:20 AM.

WTS Enh Shaman SWP ready, Excalibur WoW TBC (A), Full S3 PvP, Ashes of Al'Ar and more
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still up for sale! :-) 80€ !!

Thanks G/R