Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

910 Ele Shaman - BIS Legendaries - Flying / AK40 and more!

I am looking to part with my 2nd WoW account that I have no use for any longer. I am a reputable ownedcore seller with 100% feedback and a verified account, so you will get what you pay for. This account contains a 910 52 trait Elemental Shaman with BIS legendaries, flying, 40AK and a few mounts/titles.

Masked Armory: Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

Character Information: The Shaman is 910 equipped with 52 traits in elemental, level 40 Artifact Knowledge, has Mythic NH 4 piece and 7 Legendaries (Al'Akir's Acrimony (BIS AOE) / Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus / Roots of Shaladrassil / The Deceiver's Blood Pact / Pristine Proto-Scale Girdle (BIS ST) / Eye of the Twisting Nether (BIS ST) / Kil'jaedan's Burning Wish).

Notable Achievements: AOTC Gul'dan, Cutting Edge: Helya, Cutting Edge: Xavius, Keystone Master,

Notable Mounts: Llothien Prowler, Smoldering Ember Worm, Primal Flamesaber, Traveler's Tundra Mammoth

Notable Transmog: Mythic/Heroic/Normal NH Tier, TOV Heroic/Normal Sets, Challenge Appearance + Balance of Power artifact appearance, some WoD Challenge Mode weapons.

Skype: Suchmonkwow - Add me if you're interested in purchasing.

I am only accepting money via PayPal for this account. Pricing will be negotiated on Skype. I am a reputable ownedcore user who has been doing business through the site for over 3 years.

I will give you Secret Question Answer and you will be able to change the e-mail address to your own.

910 Ele Shaman - BIS Legendaries - Flying / AK40 and more!