Trading 910 Rogue for Equal or Better DPS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

HoboJingles's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading 910 Rogue for Equal or Better DPS

I'm opening this up to any class OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE. That includes BiS legendaries/trinkets/flying like my rogue. Preferably looking for a Warlock

Armory: Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

ilvl: 910
    AK: 37 - Assn: 51 Outlaw: 38 Sub: 28
    Legendarys: 9 Mantle of the Master Assassin (BiS), Duskwalker's (BiS Assn), Insignia of Ravenholdt (BiS Outlaw), Zoldyck Family Training Shackles, Thraxi's Tricksy Treads, Will of Valeera, The Dreadlord's Deceit, Prydaz, Cinidaria
    Weapon Skins: Assn (ilvl925): Balance of Power + 15 Keystone, Hidden unlocked with all colors, Mage Tower Complete. Outlaw (ilvl920): Balance of Power + 15 Keystone, Hidden unlocked with all colors
    Trinkets: Convergence (895 with socket), Nightblooming (895), Draught of Souls (895 with socket), Arcanogolem (900 with socket)
    Mounts: Legion Flying Unlocked! - Shadowblade's Murderous Omen (Rogue Raven Mount) This character was pulled off of the master account. All you need is the raven anyway!
    Reputations: Exalted with ALL Legion Factions!

Tons of consumables. 800 Skinning and all Legion enchants! Level 100 character boost available!

Ridiculous dps and ready for ToS!

Contact: Skype - Zackary.Hess (WoW Icon) or PM me. I have rep at EpicNPC under the same username HoboJingles.

Trading 910 Rogue for Equal or Better DPS-rogue2-gifTrading 910 Rogue for Equal or Better DPS-rogue1-gifTrading 910 Rogue for Equal or Better DPS-rogue3-gifTrading 910 Rogue for Equal or Better DPS-rogue4-gif

Trading 910 Rogue for Equal or Better DPS