EU/US - Legion SpeedHack - Undetected - Personal Walkthrough! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

RAVIas's Avatar Banned Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU/US - Legion SpeedHack - Undetected - Personal Walkthrough!

Hello.

Today I'll hopefully be bringing this community a fresh hack that'll be worth your time.
    I've made a Speedhack in patch 4.3.4 with a friend who at this current date and time no longer plays the game.
    After losing interest in the game myself, I've decided to sell the hack on move on with my life.

Obviously a video showcasing the hack is mandatory. (If a video alone wont cut it for you, I'll be more than happy to showcase the hack in front of your face in-game.)

Explanation :

Now... let me explain what it is you're exactly witnessing in the video. You'd think I just sped up the video right? Let me explain why this video gives you that idea. When you think of a Speedhack, you think of just increasing your characters movement speed am I right? Sadly these easy old school, 1,2 button click Speedhacks are no longer a reality in World of Warcraft. With this hack you'll be speeding up the entire WoW client. Which gave that treadmill in Gilneas an increased spinning speed. This is just a minor downside as this will not cause anything other than irrelevant little irritations as a messed up on-screen BG countdown timer and so on. You get the idea.

The main purpose of the video was to show you guys I could reach my desired destination far faster than anyone could possible do in the BG. As you can clearly see in the battle for Gilneas video. The flag wasn't even spawned yet, I could've had a picknick there waiting for that.

But.. why are you laggy? : Good question! That's not lag. You'll be moving so fast that the WoW client won't be able to render the movement of the people around you, thus giving them a laggy appearance. You'll be able to move around normally.

Is it detected?
    No it is not. As I earlier mentioned, the hack was made in patch 4.3.4 and overly used by me and my friend in a competitive PvP environment and didn't experience the slightest risk of being banned. I'd like to believe it'd stay that way. That's up to the people and how they'll use the hack would they decide to purchase it.

Personal Walkthrough? What do you mean?
    The kind lad that I am, if you decide to purchase the hack.. I will personally walk you through the download and the usage of the hack myself. It can be done over chat or voice. That's all up to you.

Can you guarantee my safety? (Scam / Account Penalties etc.)
    I will do anything that's asked of me by the customers to make them feel more comfortable. I'll show everything to them before they decide to purchase it.

How will the transaction go down?
    Easy, you will send me money over PayPal. You can choose money for friends/family if you trust me, or you can just pick the ''Services & goods'' option so you can get a full refund of PayPal would I scam you. (Which I won't) When the money is paid, I will explain and walk you through every single detail until all your needs are met!

________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Skype = BitDevm - You MUST add me on Skype to discuss everything regarding the transaction. Any other platform is out of the question as Skype is the easiest, most organized and most efficient way for me to go.

Payment Method : PayPal

Price : 15 $
    Last edited by RAVIas; 06-03-2017 at 07:06 PM.

EU/US - Legion SpeedHack - Undetected - Personal Walkthrough!
    RAVIas's Avatar Banned Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first-come, first-served!
    Last edited by RAVIas; 06-04-2017 at 06:03 AM.