Cheap wow account!Multiple 90-110's menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

marcofen's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap wow account!Multiple 90-110's

The account is in legitimate possesion of me since the day it has been created and I can further proof with ID certification and secret questions!
    The account has been started in 2008 at the end of TBC and posses a good amount of the legacy's years!

The account includes:

Overwatch - High level with skins and different voice and positions, would say a good 100 hours put in the game with some lootboxes and coins left!

Starcraft 2 - Bought with some little play time

Heroes of the storm - Level 15, some coins and 5 champions bought!

World of Warcraft - Legion Expansion : 2 lvl 110's , one being a rogue with 890 ilvl with BiS legendaries for its current spec and 400k gold with a good reputation on the server, and one fresh 110
    10 characters between 50-85;
    10 characters between 90-108;

The account has plenty of rare mounts (Ashes of A'lar,Midnight,Mimiron's head and so on...) with a total of 19k achievement points!

The account has also a lot of transmog items that require even months of farming! Especially for the rogue!

If you want further information on the account make sure to ask anything on my skype which is : Alex Thomas

The price of the account can be negociated! If interested just search for me on skype!

Cheap wow account!Multiple 90-110's