Selling WoW Account for a good deal with lots in it! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

darthagnan22's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling WoW Account for a good deal with lots in it!

Hello guys,

I have decided to sell my wow account because I cannot play anymore as I have got a new job and cant really afford to go on. I am the original owner of the account since 2008 and I have spent millions of hours in it with sweat and passion! Now, that tomb of sargeras is upon, I am sure a lot of you are looking for a prosper account (WHICH HAS OVERWATCH INCLUDED ALSO) would like to enjoy the game as I did in the past! The price I have ressembled is 50 EURO , because I think at the end of the day if someone who enjoys the game wants it then there you go.Now I will list the details of the account ,but for more information obviously search me on my skype : Darthagnan 22 ! Can provide ID certification, secret questions and everything you need!

The account has -
    Starcraft 2
    Overwatch level 100 with a lot of skins!
    World of warcraft Legion including:
    Level 110 Blood elf rogue with all the possible nice transmogs out there that I believed they were worth ,located in draenor horde EU, with a good chunk of 300k gold to spend on whatever you want, and with an ilvl of 885, having the outstanding Best in slots legendaries for assasination(Boots,cloack,etc),35 points in weapons and good level of artifact knowledge!
    Level 110 Blood elf mage that is just fresh but you know, MAGES!
    A lot of levels 1-90-105 to play with! By a ton i mean A TON!

Thanks for the interest in reading this message, remember if you want to find me for more informations be sure to add me at skype : Darthagnan 22 ! it has an envyus picture!
    The price for the account is 50 EURO !
    Last edited by darthagnan22; 05-22-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Selling WoW Account for a good deal with lots in it!