8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to hire a coder

• I think its not related to overwatch but related to csgo if anyone of you heard about vertigo boosting in last update it got patched by valve we used to do this by using a software called sandboxie but now whenever i open csgo with sandboxie getting vac error many people from different site have this bypass but not all sharing i want to hire a coder who can bypass this trick for me for a temporary even if tricks get patched tru to make a new bypass if anyone who have a knowledge about this can message me or drop your skype ". I TRIED TO GET THIS FROM A GUY NAME XPEACE FROM MPGH BUT HE SCAMMED AND THE ADMINS OF MPGH SUPPORTED THAT SCAMMER AND DELETED MY POST AND BLOCKED ME RIP SITES " we can take middleman for this or anythung just need a solution!

Last edited by Al3xm3rc3r; 05-14-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Want to hire a coder