WTS custom Honorbuddy profiles 300k+ gold for 24h farm menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lancerboosting's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS custom Honorbuddy profiles 300k+ gold for 24h farm

Hello, i am selling custom Honorbuddy profiles designed for level 101 twink. idea of twink is something like this DHT s prstom v riti - YouTube

Idea of the profile is that your character soles monsters in normal legion dungeon, it skins and herb them, sell items to mount vendor and keeps goodies.
    it farm loads of trade goods over night worth 100k-300k depends on your realm.

Its easy to setup and run, all you need is to right setup your character. When you contact me ill tell you what character and its setup is needed. Actually when you buy new wow, char can be setup with about 100-300k depends on prices on your realm and how fast you want your farm to be. plus 2 days to make quests and level up proffesions.
    Your investment will come back in a day if you like. Plus you need to buy one simple addon worth 7 dollars from buddystore to run my profile at full speed. (ideally killing 290 monsters in hour with perfect twink) normally with fast made twink in 2 days with gold investment is 260-280 monters in hour.

Profile is 90% afk because you need to setup auctions manually or send goodies to other chars.

Actually i didnt find any other similar farming profile and this one is the best to make loads of gold, when you wont overwhelm gameplay time and act like real person farming/sleeping etc. you will be good because bot is only 5 seconds outside instance every 10-15 minutes so its hard for people to notice you botting.

Dont forget it farms legion materials, which you are able to sell easily not like mats from old content.

Contact me on my skype so i can answer all your questions and help you with setup. so we can make a deal.

or email: [email protected]

PS: Theres is no better gold farming profile possible actually and mine is the best, reason i am selling this is that i dont have much time to manage it, so would be nice to pass my farming ideas to someone else.
    Also can help you setup or create other profiles, but really this idea of mine is the best and mostly farming.
    Last edited by Lancerboosting; 05-14-2017 at 09:28 AM.

WTS custom Honorbuddy profiles 300k+ gold for 24h farm