[wts] metal, eggs (really good), structures, explosives, anything you can imagine menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

leodag99321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[wts] metal, eggs (really good), structures, explosives, anything you can imagine

Hello

I am currently in the business of selling ark official pvp items, eggs, and metal, structures etc

We have loads of everything, really good eggs, really good breedlines, A LOT of Metal, A LOT of structures Explosives and anything you can imagine

We can supply anything youd like in the game from Grinders, Vaults, Forges, anything.

Add wowleo123 on skype to set up a Deal

We have really really really low prices since we are trying to get as many customers as possible and our quantity is so large.

The usual price for metal ingots per 1k is 1,5$
    We are willing to sell for 0,8$ per 1k,
    I hope you now understand what prices we are giving you

Add wowleo123 on skype to talk to me.

[wts] metal, eggs (really good), structures, explosives, anything you can imagine
    arknolifer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got any fire dragon eggs?