17/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[v7.2] [INTERNATIONAL] [Csavo] CustomSkillBarPlugin

Description: Modified skill bar plugin for showing cooldown (CD) and resource cost (RC) values for skills.
    If you're like me and have DPS values disabled from OriginalSkillBarPlugin but want to know exact CD/RC values, this plugin is for you. HOWEVER, if you want to see the the DPS stats on your Skill Bar, do NOT install this plugin, as it disables OriginalSkillBarPlugin (due to overlapping).

Screenshot:

Notes:
    • The CD value of each skill will be visible only while the skill is on cooldown.
    • The RC value of each skill will be visible only when you hover over the skill.
    • If there are skill runes (like Vault - Tumble) or legendary powers (like Manticore) that modify RC and are not yet included, provide me with skill and/or power SNO's and I'll (try) to add them.

Credits to:
    • KillerJohn for the OriginalSkillBarPlugin and SkillPainer.

Changelog:
    • v1.0: Release

TODO:
    • Add Breakpoints for spammable damaging abilities.

Known Issues:
    • I couldn't manage to correctly identify if Manticore is used/cubed nor the value of the affix, so until I find a way, RC for Cluster Arrow will assume you are using it. The RC will show with minimum and maximum affixes as well.
    • Smoke Screen - Special Recipe is not showing any value. I can't do anything about it, THUD does not recognize it as a resource spender for some reason.
    • Caltrops - Carved Stakes: THUD calculates it as a 6 discipline base RC (instead of 3), but no one uses this rune anyway.
    • Danetta's Hatred (2) Set bonus: Vault RC is not showing "hatred" instead of "discipline". Minor and insignificant.

Source:
    \plugins\Csavo\CustomSkillBarPlugin.cs
    \plugins\Csavo\CustomSkillPainter.cs
    Last edited by Csavo; 04-10-2017 at 11:11 AM.

[v7.2] [INTERNATIONAL] [Csavo] CustomSkillBarPlugin
  2. Thanks (Sarge) (1 members gave Thanks to Csavo for this useful post)