33/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

debug mode show SNo ID object onscreen

I know there is CTRL+Alt+D to make some debug list, but is it also possible to add one plugin for this purpose of debug while in-game without the need to open a file and search for the ID?
    Just like the one that Jack added to his DoorPlugin to show all doors, but i'm requesting one to show all objects on screen. Pets, AOE rings, Interactable Objects(racks,broken armor stand,tile etc etc),Mobs etc.

debug mode show SNo ID object onscreen
    JackCeparou's Avatar Savvy ? 🐒
    Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by everknown View Post
    I know there is CTRL+Alt+D to make some debug list, but is it also possible to add one plugin for this purpose of debug while in-game without the need to open a file and search for the ID?
    Just like the one that Jack added to his DoorPlugin to show all doors, but i'm requesting one to show all objects on screen. Pets, AOE rings, Interactable Objects(racks,broken armor stand,tile etc etc),Mobs etc.
    There is a plugin for that

/plugins/Jack/DevTool/DisplayActorsPlugin.cs

This display the same info as my DoorsPlugin debug mode but for all actors when you press 'W' (the key is configurable)
    Hide the Rum! --> Default theme customization 101 <--

3. Thanks everknown (1 members gave Thanks to JackCeparou for this useful post)
    xblade2k7's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plugin outdated

plugins\Jack\DisplayActorsPlugin.cs(19,24) : error CS0117: 'System.Windows.Forms.Keys' no contiene una definición para 'w'

\plugins\Jack\DisplayActorsPlugin.cs(34,3 : error CS0103: El nombre 'HotKey' no existe en el contexto actual

and plugin updated (key changed to F12, disabled by default)

Removed since someone was offended ...

code used for update"Provoss PartyInspector" plugin. Regards
    Last edited by xblade2k7; 11-22-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xblade2k7 View Post
    plugin outdated

plugins\Jack\DisplayActorsPlugin.cs(19,24) : error CS0117: 'System.Windows.Forms.Keys' no contiene una definición para 'w'

\plugins\Jack\DisplayActorsPlugin.cs(34,3 : error CS0103: El nombre 'HotKey' no existe en el contexto actual

and plugin updated (key changed to F12, disabled by default)

DisplayActorsPlugin.cs

code used for update"Provoss PartyInspector" plugin. Regards
    Dude, I ask you to stop distributing so much of my plugins 'fixed' like that. That's freaking annoying..

No need to say than as usual with your 'fixes', I'm using my version without a hitch!

Before trying to fix it yourself (and steal work from others), redownload the files...

Edit :
    This is because you tried to modify something.. 'Keys.w' don't exists but 'Keys.W' does and my plugin has the upper case one..
    Last edited by JackCeparou; 11-22-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: remove download link

xblade2k7's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JackCeparou View Post
    Dude, I ask you to stop distributing so much of my plugins 'fixed' like that. That's freaking annoying..

No need to say than as usual with your 'fixes', I'm using my version without a hitch!

Before trying to fix it yourself (and steal work from others), redownload the files...

Edit :
    This is because you tried to modify something.. 'Keys.w' don't exists but 'Keys.W' does and my plugin has the upper case one..
    as I see that you have no education or need to be taught, for that I am here, because you have had the bad luck of crossing with the wrong person.

First of all, I do not care about your work, until here I hope it has been clear, and my only purpose is to do good and not bad to anyone.

In the second place, I write it so that I do not have any merit in these extremely absurd things, I already have my problems so that you can come here to mourn and give explanations.

And in third and last place, because I'm not going to cross a single word with you, because he's arrogant, if he does me the favor, when I do a job, do it well the others do not have to do it for you.

Greetings, take care and forget that I exist or waste time with me, because it will not do you any good. Thanks for all your contributions.

AND: Before trying to fix it yourself (and steal work from others), redownload the files...

And please, stop inventing and talking about things that are not, if you are looking for a way to gain popularity, try not to miss or judge people WITHOUT knowing them, here nobody wanted to steal anything, since as a name the part of that code takes it out from other people that I have also named. Thank you
    Last edited by xblade2k7; 11-22-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care if you fork one of my code file and update it to your liking and share it.

But don't tell it's broken only because you don't have an idea how to use/configure it.
    Each time I see a bug report here about one of my plugins it force me to launch D3 to check if it's really broken...

Originally Posted by xblade2k7 View Post
    if you are looking for a way to gain popularity
    I'm already out of that game for a long time, don't try to invert roles here xD
    Last edited by JackCeparou; 11-22-2017 at 06:12 PM. Reason: formatting