Want to buy your Albion Online account for my 11 EUR on Steam (through gifting) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xevizo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to buy your Albion Online account for my 11 EUR on Steam (through gifting)

I have 11,19 EUR in my Steam Wallet. I can buy any game you want up to that amount and send you as a gift on Steam in exchange for your Albion Online account (doesn't matter which founders pack, of course together with a corresponding e-mail, as currently it's not possible to change e-mail adress for Albion accounts to a different one).

I can also offer:
    - League of Legends EUNE lvl 30 account with some champions, runes, currently ranked Diamond 3 in solo queue
    - Tibia accout with lvl 95 Paladin on Harmonia
    - account on Gamedesire.com for playing Poker Texas Holdem for virtual coins, with ~500$ worth of coins (too bad noone knows about this site so it's impossible to find someone interested in buying it...)

Discord channel for faster contact, if anyone's interested: Discord
    Last edited by xevizo; 04-07-2017 at 12:35 PM.

Want to buy your Albion Online account for my 11 EUR on Steam (through gifting)