0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Icons on screen moving instead of staying still

So since using this new version whenever the game draws circles or anything on the screen, indicating like frozen or plague or where mobs will appear, the circles do not stay still in the place. If I move my character the circles move and it just looks weird; this wasn't happening before and I am wondering if I did something to cause it and looking for some help. Thanks!

Icons on screen moving instead of staying still
    Galikin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does no one know what is causing this for me? It's really annoying when turbohud draws the big circles to show where the freeze is going to be and then you go to move and all the circles are moving as well, makes it hard to see. I tried deleting everything with a fresh install and it's still doing it.

Csavo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure what you mean. OBVIOUSLY the ground effects will be somewhere else on screen when you move your character, since the screen moves along with your character. Not sure if you're serious or trolling

prrovoss's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you extract thud into an EMPTY folder?

Galikin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I did extract it into an empty folder. I guess I'm doing a poor job of explaining it and no I am not trolling. I guess the best way to say it is when frozen (or anything drawn) is about to happen and the blue dotted circle gets drawn when I move the entire circle moves rather than staying on the ground where the freeze is going to happen and scrolling with the screen normally. Hopefully that is a better way of explaining it.

Also I know it shouldn't be doing this because it never did it in the previous patch.

prrovoss's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know what you mean because i had the same issues but normally its just a short lag and then it works again. do you have the newest graphics drivers and the platform update and windows updates installed? also update your .net framework.

Galikin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes latest graphics card drivers, latest version of Turbohud and using the most up to date .net framework.

everknown's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    33/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably one of the rare bugs that happens during the rendering spike lag just like the Elite HP bar +400%. I've seen this few times too when running around and games tried to render some area and the circles are turned into Absolute positioning on screen instead stay on the AOE on the ground.

qwerko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Galikin View Post
    Yeah, I did extract it into an empty folder. I guess I'm doing a poor job of explaining it and no I am not trolling. I guess the best way to say it is when frozen (or anything drawn) is about to happen and the blue dotted circle gets drawn when I move the entire circle moves rather than staying on the ground where the freeze is going to happen and scrolling with the screen normally. Hopefully that is a better way of explaining it.

Also I know it shouldn't be doing this because it never did it in the previous patch.
    I have the same problem let me try to explain it a little better. everything turbohud renders is very late. ex. if something drops or there is an explosion after killing an elite, turbo hud should create a dotted line surrounding that area. if you move around on screen your character remains at the center of the screen and the ground moves from underneath you. those dotted lines should also move with the ground but they dont. they stay where they were originally rendered and dont move for a while. and it gets really confusing.

here is my exception folder

2017.04.05 09:32:56.861 collect exception (System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\alias\Desktop\Turbohud\TurboHUD 17.4.2.10 (v7.2) STABLE for Diablo III 2.5.0.44247 (DX11)\stat_tracker_total.xml' because it is being used by another process.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync)
    at System.Xml.XmlWriterSettings.CreateWriter(String outputFileName)
    at System.Xml.XmlWriter.Create(String outputFileName, XmlWriterSettings settings)
    at Infinity.Streams.Config.SaveAs(String fileName)
    at Turbo.Collector.StatTracker.Save()
    at Turbo.Collector.Collect.***‫‎‫*‬‬‬‬​​*‎‎‏**​​‎*‏‏​*‬**(Boolean , Boolean , Boolean , Boolean )
    at Turbo.Collector.Collect.‪‏‎*​‪‎​‫‬‬‪‏‏*​‎​​‬‫‎**‬‪‏*(Boolean ))
    Last edited by qwerko; 04-05-2017 at 12:41 PM.

JackCeparou's Avatar Savvy ? 🐒
    Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qwerko View Post
    I have the same problem let me try to explain it a little better. everything turbohud renders is very late. ex. if something drops or there is an explosion after killing an elite, turbo hud should create a dotted line surrounding that area. if you move around on screen your character remains at the center of the screen and the ground moves from underneath you. those dotted lines should also move with the ground but they dont. they stay where they were originally rendered and dont move for a while. and it gets really confusing.

here is my exception folder
    Dude, you should anonymize your log, your battletag is in clear text.

For your problem, try to move hud elsewhere than your desktop and documents folder.
    The error message say the file is already used, maybe some indexing task or background tool trying to do their jobs.
    Last edited by JackCeparou; 04-05-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    Hide the Rum! --> Default theme customization 101 <--

qwerko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks worked great